S P Johnson Group

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2013

Insurance Agencies
Financial Planning

SP Johnson Group operates as an independent insurance producer with licenses in several states to meet the needs of families, business owners and groups ( Both for Profit and Not-for-Profit) with Life, Accident/Health and Annuity coverage for protecting lives, health, income, and business assets from unforeseen loses due to end of life destination....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

11/14/2013

I liked the way they took the time to discuss everything with me and find out which plan worked best for us. Susan Johnson was great to work with. She was very responsive to me and I liked doing business with her. I could call at any time and she was able to answer any questions I had.

Description of Work
They did the life insurance for my son and I.

Category financial advisor,insurance companies

Thank you for the time you took to provide the review here on Angie's list. We appreciate your response and look forward to being of service to you and yours again. Congratulations on the coming grandchild.

Underwriting of applications for insurance carriers approval on various polices for coverage, research to determine the best carrier for the condition one may have to enable the appropriate carrier to provide consideration for coverage, financial planning for budgeting one's life style, Supplemental Group Benefits

We do not offer any services through our office that we do not hold a license, in that state. We do not write variable products and we do not offer Property & Casualty insurance coverage, We extend these request to Our Group Members.

Quotation & Illustrations are at no charge