Park slope family eye care

With Angi since June 2011

Eye Care - Optometry

Private optometric practice. Routine eye care, medical eye emergencies as well as all spectacle, and all complex contact lens services provided here. We gladly accept most insurances, and welcome walk-ins. Our office has State of the art instruments utilizing the latest technology to help diagnose, treat and manage most ocular problems . Two doctors on premises, and office open 6 days per week. Our doctors are available all week....

06/24/2013

It generally went well. I would have been happier with a wider selection of frames, but otherwise they were very responsive to what I wanted. When I had a problem with the lenses, which had been provided by an outside contractor, they were very cooperative.

Description of Work
I needed a new pair of glasses

Category optometrist

05/31/2012

Amazing experience at this office!!!!! Everything is top notch, . Lots of cool "eye gadgets". All questions answered and I didn't feel rushed! I highly recommend, great addition to the community (I believe office is relatively new) and will absolutely be coming here for all my eye care needs!

Description of Work
It was time to update my glasses, but also I was concerned about some floating spots in my vision. The staff was welcoming and very knowledgeable. Saw Dr. Arthur first, then follow up with the other optometrist Dr. Straton and both were great! Very thorough, informative and complete.

Category optometrist

Spectacle Correction, Contact lenses, Emergency eye care, routine eye care, glaucoma consultations, eye infections, fashion designer eye wear, full optical care, general eye consulations, cataract evaluations, diabetic eye exams.

Surgical eye care, (but we work with specialists whom our office refers to)