Louie Towing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

Auto Towing
Auto Tires

24hour 7 days including holidays and bad weather. Call Louie direct always. Do not leave messages. Just give me time and I will ring you back.Covering the entire Brooklyn and most of Manhattan NYC. Learn more about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBhypPbu8w...

08/09/2016

Louie provided excellent service! He was very comforting, as I was very nervous about my vehicle. He was very cautious making sure not to cause any damage to my vehicle. His fast service and low price was fantastic. If I ever need service again I will definitely call Louie!

Description of Work
My vehicle needed to be towed

08/07/2016

Louie provided outstanding service. He arrived to pick me up very quickly after calling him. He was very careful when hooking up my car and also drove very careful as to not cause any damage. He was also comforting as I was very nervous and upset about my car breaking down. I would definitely call Louie if I need to in the future.

Description of Work
Towed my vehicle to a local destination

08/12/2015

It was very late at night around 1 am and Louie squeezed all four of us in his truck and made us comfortable. He was a very guy and we will definetly use his service again. Thanks Louie for helping us.

Description of Work
He towed us to the gas station after he checked our vehicle because we were out of gas.

Category towing

Towing vehicles and motor cycles, jumspart, lockout, tire change, roadside assistance, fuel delivery, junk cars removal, illegaled parked vehicles removed, impound towing & storage available.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa