Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center

Imaging - Radiology
Rheumatology
Primary Care - Family Medicine
Foot & Ankle Care

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

05/07/2015

The hospital itself I don't like it. The doctor is supposedly fine. Getting there was okay but getting out of there was bad.

Category internist

09/09/2013

I've gone to Dr Pae now for a few injuries: Torn Rotator, Broken Finger, Torn Ligaments in finger. One of the main reasons why I like Dr Pae is that he is hesitant to jump to going for a surgery route. He wants to exhaust all other routes and be very transparent as to recovery levels. To date, I have avoided surgery on the three injuries above, instead opting for heavy rehab and therapy.