BAY VETERINARY CLINIC

With Angi since January 2006

Veterinarians

05/17/2013

Anyone who brings in their pet will get the best care possible. There's one veterinarian and he's very, very good. He's excellent. He cares. You hardly find a vet that really, really cares about the animals they take care of. He's not just there to earn a living. When you come into the waiting area, it's not what you would call posh where you're afraid that you're animal will pee on the floor or w...

Description of Work
I use Bay Veterinary Clinic all the time. I was last there about a month ago. I have a cat that wasn't doing well and she's doing very well now. I go there to pick up medicine on a weekly to two weeks basis. I've been using him for a number of years. He only takes care of cats and dogs. He doesn't provide service where the animal has to stay if the owner's going on vacation.

08/07/2009

As always, Dr. Rosenberg was professional and courteous. I have used this clinic for nine years, and always found Dr. Rosenberg to be competent and caring. His prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Dr. Rosenberg performed bloodwork on my dog Indy, as part of follow-up for a chronic condition he has called Addison's Disease.

02/10/2006

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE CLINIC. I HAVE USED THEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I REALLY LIKE THE PEOPLE AND THE EXTRA CARE THEY SHOW TO THE ANIMALS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS.

Description of Work
ANNUAL CHECK-UP AND SHOTS

01/30/2006

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CHECKING MY DOG OVER VERY THOROUGHLY. THE VETERINARIAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
THEY PERFORMED X-RAYS, ANNUAL CHECK-UP, SHOTS AND CHECKED TO SEE WHY DOG WAS THROWING UP.

01/06/2006

WE HAVE USED THIS HOSPITAL FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. THE STAFF AND DOCTORS ARE EXCELLENT WITH THE ANIMALS. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT AND GENTLE WITH THE PETS.

Description of Work
ROUTINE CHECK UP.