BUDGET MUFFLER & BRAKE CENTER

With Angi since October 2007

1870 EASTCHESTER RD

Bronx, NY 10461

ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS (914) 779-1600. ADDITIONAL BUSINESS NAME: AUTO KING CAR CARE CENTER. ...

08/24/2017

Joseph C.

Their prices are fairly reasonable. Quality of service is why I keep going back. They are very friendly. It took about an hour.

Description of Work
They did some minor work.

05/27/2015

Beverly Ann P.

04/29/2015

Ellen F.

They are excellent and are very honest. I have been using them for many years.

Description of Work
I had an oil change, got a fuse replaced, and one other thing done.

12/02/2013

Joseph D.

Here's how it ended....ME: and quot;Only $87and quot;?....THEM: and quot;Would you feel better if it was moreand quot;? (chuckle). The Honda dealer wanted a ridiculous amount of money for what amounted to little more than two filters and visual inspection. Budget had to know that yet they didn't take advantage. I've been using them for more years than I can remember and they are always great. On the RARE occasion that they don't fix something properly the re-repair is no charge and no hassle. I would strongly recommend them for any work that you need.

Description of Work
30,000 mile service on my 2011 Honda Accord.

09/26/2013

Phylis L.

..Tommy and his staff are.professional and courteous....always ready to answer all questions...and Tommy is fair and honest...stands behind all of work done in his shop. I've been going to Budget for over 30 years.

Description of Work
Inspection, oil change, multipoint service check, tire rotation. ..

Category auto repair,car tires

10/31/2007

LORRI R.

I was happy with my experience with this company. They did a nice job and completed the work in a timely fashion. I thought their prices were very reasonable and I will definitely go back to them in the future for my automotive needs.

Description of Work
They put two new tires on my car and aligned the wheels.

Category car tires