Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find top storage units in Brockport, NY
There are 10 top-rated storage units in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Brockport
- Highline Moving Delivery and StorageCory and Austin were very efficient in their job as well as being polite. The move went well. Was surprised that Highliner Moving Delivery & Storage charged me for transit time when I was not advised of this when I placed order with them (John). We wound up splitting the difference
- ROCHESTER MOVING & STORAGEGreat company. They used 6 guys so the move went very fast. Most companies only offer 2 or 3 men for a move. 2nd time I've used them. Have been very pleased with their work both times.
- ROCHESTER MOVING & STORAGEI needed a mover on very short notice to remove abandoned property from my rental to a storage facility. The company was able to schedule me just a few days after my call. The five-man crew came promptly and managed to remove everything (including a couple of ungainly furniture items) within the original two-hour estimate. No complaints
- J & R Moving & Storage IncThey were very good. They sent two guys out and they did a terrific job. For what we needed, the service was perfect. The price was fair; it was good. It's a B on responsiveness and the only reason for that is they left one of their pieces of equipment behind and it took a few days for them to come and pick it up. Their punctuality was just fine. The workers were very polite. They didn't waste time. They were fine. They did what we needed to have done with no fuss
- LINDEN SELF STORAGEBefore we moved, we reserved a 10x10 unit, but after we got everything loaded into the moving truck, we realized that this space would not be big enough. We panicked and called Linden Self Storage shortly before the movers arrived. No worries: Linden Self Storage simply reserved a second, smaller unit for us that fit all the extra stuff. They were calm and helpful throughout the process. And our storage units are clean, dry, and easily accessible
- Life StorageI have been using them from the last two and half years. It’s an outside storage facility and I have been very satisfied with them. They have a pretty big storage facility and have a van which is used quite a bit. It’s clean, kept up and very helpful. My overall experience with them has been good.
- North Coast ConstructionFantastic on all counts! Expert workmanship, great communication, timely completion and all at the price they quoted. This is a construction company with integrity. There were no surprises. Everyone was great to work with. I was extremely impressed from my very first contact with Jim Ludwig. He is great at communicating every step of the way and was always available if I had a question. I had estimates from other companies but chose North Coast because I was impressed with their professionalism, they had the best price, and they had great reviews already on Angie's list. I will definitely use North Coast on my next projects and have been recommending them to friends since my good experience. Funny thing.....I was remiss in waiting so long to add this review when, oddly enough it was their timely ways that impressed me the most
- PODS Moving and StorageExcellent. They were very accommodating about pick-up and delivery times, and were right on time. The drivers were very careful not to damage the lawn or driveway. 2011 was the worst winter in about 100 years in the Boston area (many feet of snow, ice, etc.). I had them delivered just before the storms hit, so they ended up staying in my driveway much longer than anticipated (about three few months). It was so bad that we had damage to our roof, ice dams, and so forth (and so did most of our neighbors). But the Pods made it through the storms just fine. I was really impressed that the inside stayed completely dry throughout the miserable winter. My only problem was that I had to hire someone with a bobcat to clear the snow away so that they could be removed when it was time to put the house on the market in April. I could have avoided this had I keep the driveway shoveled around the pods, but I didn't bother and then the snow was too hard-packed for me to remove. Things did move around in the pod because I didn't pack it carefully enough, and didn't follow the instructions to use ropes to secure the cargo. My fault entirely, but I'll know better next time. Nothing significant was damaged. I appreciated that I had access to the units at the Wilmington site, which I had to take advantage of once during the three months or so they were stored at the site. I just called ahead of time to let them know I was coming, and they had my units moved to the front of the building. Drove my car right up to the units, unlocked them using my own locks and keys, got what I needed and let them know when I was done. Because it was a corporate move to another state, it was more cost effective for us to have the pods returned, and have the contents shifted to the moving van. If we were moving ourselves, I probably would have had them move the pods to our new location. The house looked so much better without all the clutter. When it was time to sell, the house sold within the first month for close to our asking price. I would definitely use Pods again when it's time to move
- Life StorageWe stored our mother in laws' furitnure with them for one month only. They has a special where the month was free and we only had to pay the activation and the lot rent. I am very with them and I would use them again.
- LINDEN SELF STORAGEFor the price, another place had climate controlled storage, but this location is more convenient for me. My only complaint is that my first trip there was a waste because they were closed when their sign said they would be open - and the person I talked to on the phone earlier did not tell me they would be closing early that day. The site seems clean and secure and the unit is dry. I have 24 hour access using a code. Overall I'm satisfied
Storage Units in Brockport
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Highline Moving and Delivery. Additional contact name - Paul Gillette.Recent Review:Outstanding servide. Would definitely use them again.William P.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:We are a full service car wash with detail services and As provide budget truck rental service and Self storage at this location.Recent Review:The service was great. They took their time and my car looks great. The owner was very friendly. They have great prices. I will encourage people to try this place out. Not like the bigger car wash where they rush just to get the next vehicle in. I will be going back for more services. Thank you again Evergreen Car wash. Wilmont TerrWilmont T.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:We are a full-service local and long distance moving company based in Northeast Ohio. Our #1 goal is comprehensive customer satisfaction. With smiles on our faces, we perform every task required to get you from point A to point B. From packing up your junk drawer or custom crating your chandelier to disassembling and safely moving your grand piano, we have you covered. Our movers are professionally trained to complete your move seamlessly. Our moving professionals are experienced, proficient,..Recent Review:Other than a few upfront contract issues and a billing error that they did not correct until we reminded them of it, it was great. The mover arrived on time at all locations, wearing a mask, was very polite and helpful and got it done in a timely fashion. Everything was solidly boxed and wrapped. It was our first cross country move and since we'd heard horror stories about other such moves, we didn't know what to expect. Glad we went with a non-"big box" moverbbb z.
- Business Description:"ROCHESTER'S MOVING SPECIALISTS" Established in 1992. Interior Moving Services Inc. is the Rochester area's largest locally owned, independent full service moving and storage company, providing moving services 7 days a week. We can accommodate local and long-distance interstate moves, residential and commercial moves, loading & unloading of rental trucks or portable storage containers, and senior relocation. We specialize in piano moving and spa/hot tub moving along with offering climate-con..Recent Review:Of three movers we called with good reviews, Interior was the only one that had a current NYS DOT license. We didn't get an in-person estimate, but based on the size of our home and the travel it was going to be an all-day move with three men and a truck. Our crew (Jimmy, Chris C., Jesse) arrived early. Jimmy's 24 years of experience showed with his expert loading and fitting everything in the truck. This crew was friendly and polite, and worked smoothly together. They took direction well, were efficient, and best of all nothing was broken. Highly recommendAnn A.
- Business Description:Rochester Moving & Storage NYS DOT # 32227 Since 1993 we have provided quality moving, packing, and storage services. Our crew is a highly experienced team. Crews are tailored to the size of your move, as more team members mean less moving time for you. Our clients continually prove their satisfaction with our services - New customers routinely become our repeat customers. And, much of our business is built on our customers' referrals to family and friends. Both our reputation and dedi..Recent Review:Professional and prompt service and they worked around all glitches that were not their fault.Scott H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
Find storage units in
- North Chili
- West Henrietta
- Le Roy
storage units in Brockport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E-Z MOVERS400 Mason Rd
Fairport, New York
- Eco-Green Park1779 Mt Read Blvd
Rochester, New York
- Emeritus at Landing of Brockport90 West Ave
Brockport, New York
- Empire Storage and Gated Parking1385 Empire Blvd. Ste. 3
Rochester, New York
- EVERGREEN CARWASH358 LAKE AVE
Rochester, New York
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- E-Z MOVERS
- Furniture Village Moving Co142 Bemis St
Canandaigua, New York
- Furniture Village Moving Co
- Global Self Storage2255 Buffalo Road
Rochester, New York
- Global Self Storage
- Highline Moving Delivery and Storage6025 Denny Dr
Farmington, New York
- Highline Moving Delivery and Storage
- JDL Home Improvements217 Field ST.
Rochester, New York
- JDL Home Improvements
- Ontario NY Storage6453 Furnace Rd.
Ontario, New York
- Ontario NY Storage
- PODS Moving and Storage4 Owens Rd
Brockport, New York
- PODS Moving and Storage
- STORE TO DOOR LLC50 AJAX RD
Rochester, New York
- STORE TO DOOR LLC
- U-Haul Moving & Storage - Rochester2055 Ridgeway Ave
Rochester, New York
- U-Haul Moving & Storage - Rochester
- VanErnst Refrigeration1 Country Club Rd
East Rochester, New York
- VanErnst Refrigeration
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services