Rocky's Home Improvement

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2016

In business since 1984...

Modern Scapes and Hydroseeding

Modern Scapes and Hydroseeding

Based just outside of Binghamton, Ny. We provide beautifully landscaped outdoor living spaces, custom designed and installed. We offer complete landscaping and hardscaping services including hydroseeding. Whether the project is large or small, we recognize the importance of dedicated service. Our mission, is to provide creative landscapes that go above our customers expectations while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship.

05/20/2018

It went very well, Rocco was on time, He always asked me if what he was doing was ok with me before he did it. cleaned up everything very nice. Would hire him again in a minute

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new front porch steps

CATEGORY woodworking

10/23/2017

It's an older house and he had to do a lot of measuring but both doors came out perfectly. In 2008 we had him replace the windows in our screened in porch and they also came out perfect! He is dependable and the work came out the way it was supposed to with no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new garage side door and patio door.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

10/19/2017

I have used him in the past for other jobs. He specializes in kitchen cabinets and counter tops. He came when he was supposed to and called back when he said he would. He did an excellent job. He's got a good eye. I was very happy with him. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Window

CATEGORY replacement windows