Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier

Binghamton, NY 13901

Remove Butler's Closet

Remove Butler's Closet

home remodeling202013850
Customer had a butler's closet in their home they wanted removed to restore the area to a hallway.

At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for your peace of mind. When you contact our office, our friendly staff listens to your concerns and project details. Our team will schedule a convenient time and match you with the ideal craftsman to complete your job on time and within your budget. Our craftsman will call you the night before the work to ensure the appointment time and the scope of work and you can track their arrival on the day of your appointment. What makes our company different than our competitors? We give back to our community. Whether it's through volunteering our time or going the extra mile in our work, we value people and their needs. We hire professional craftsmen than background check, train, and continuously evaluate and financially incentivize our employees to create sustainable, trustworthy project partners. Ace Handyman Services is making strides to enrich our community and through its uncompromising standard of excellence is changing homes and lives....
Deck Renovation - Image

Deck Renovation

handyman

202013790

3.3

4.3

4.3

handyman (8)woodworking (6)plumbers (2)gutter repair (2)landscape lighting (1)home remodeling (1)professional organizers (1)mailbox repair (1)deck cleaning (1)window replacement (1)drywall (1)garage doors (1)

11/02/2020

I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One evening a driver slammed into my mailbox and ruined it. He/she did not stop and come to the door; He just drove down the road and sat there awhile and took off. It wasn't until the next morning when I was walking my dog that I saw what had happened. Yikes. I am a 73 year old woman living alone and cannot handle these problems. Getting a handyman here is difficult at best. So off to Angie's List website I went and found this company.

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a thorough review and for all of the kind words. With regard to the price, we certainly recognize that we are not the least expensive handyman service; we believe that our craftsmanship, reliability and service are well worth the expense and we stand behind our work by giving a full 1 year warranty. They say that “you get what you pay for” and tha...

10/28/2020

Neil was very professional, kept me updated on progress. Finished his first job early and called to see if he could arrive early. We will use again. ***** 5 stars *****

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace subfloor in bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

06/04/2020

They charged too much and they wanted to be paid hourly and they don't want to do the work when I'm not around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Thank you for this review, we want to hear when customers are disappointed. We provide our services on a hourly basis so that you only pay for the time we are working on your job and not a flat rate fee, so that we can provide the best service for the lowest possible cost. We can make arrangements to do the work when you are not around. We will be in touch to find out how we can ensure our service...

06/04/2020

They did a very good job, were nice, quick, easy to schedule, and even their price was good. I would absolutely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some handyman work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. We strive to make working with our company as simple and efficient as possible. We greatly appreciate your recommendations, that is the highest compliment we can receive. Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

06/04/2020

They did a nice work, very clean and it gets done over one day and I'm very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry and handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank you for this review. Glad to have been able to help you so quickly. Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

06/04/2020

It was fantastic. They have the lowest price. They were really good and fast. They did it on the same day. I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a commercial door closer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thank you for the time you took to leave this review. We aim to provide impressive service in a timely manner, glad to hear we did both in this case. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us so much. Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

06/04/2020

They did a good job. The first guy did not get it done efficiently so the owner made sure they sent someone else out and they completed the job. As a result, I would recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced two garage door openers.

CATEGORY garage doors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you were happy in the end and that you would hire us again, we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

05/28/2020

It went great. He measured the window and ordered it. When it came in, he installed it. He did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a window replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are elated to hear that he did a great job! Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

05/28/2020

quality of the work was great. Grossly overcharged. They charged $100/hr for a "handyman?" That's more than I pay for a union commercial/industrial carpenter. Gave me verbal quote of "around $800, then billed me for $over $1500, finally settled for $1100

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace railings on small rectangular deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We charge a competitive price for our area and offer a warranty on all our work for 1 year, which is hard to find. We do our best to give accurate estimates, however, sometimes the work takes longer or is more involved than we originally thought and that unfortunately makes the bill go up. Upon review of your invoice I see that the final payment...

05/26/2020

Beyond my expectations. From the ease of making the appointment with Nate to the completed job on the same day that the craftsman (sorry, I've forgotten his name) came to give me an estimate. I would definitely call them again for work I may need done in the future. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain gutter repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Thank you so much for such an excellent review. We are thrilled to hear that the entire process of working with us was so easy. We truly strive to give the best experience and customer service possible. We look forward to working with you in the future to help you continue to love your home. Your Home Ally Ace Handyman Services

Handyman Service, plumbing repair, plumbing fixture replacement, electrical repair, electrical fixture replacement, shelving, closet systems, trim installation, trim painting, painting, toilet repair or replacement, drywall repair, window repair or replacement, door repair or replacement, furniture assembly, mount TVs, flooring installation, fence repair, weather stripping installation, bathroom refresh, kitchen refresh, gutter repair, downspout rerouting, handrail installation or repair, pet door installation, and more.

Roofing, Roof repair,