Dog Gone Cute

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2016

Animal Grooming
Animal Boarding Kennels

Personalize grooming, as well as boarding in a loving home....

08/15/2017

Great service. My goldendoodle looks fantastic and was wagging her tail and happy when I picked her up. She was treated like family.

Description of Work
Grooming of my mini-goldendoodle

02/22/2017

Fabulously....couldn't be happier. The mix is a rescue who can be nippy if you go near his rump and tail. They both did great and the mix didn't need to be muzzled when doing his tail. I think Celeste's calmness and environment was naturally calming for my dogs..... The Best!!!

Description of Work
I had my two dogs (a Havanese and Havanese mix) groomed.

11/06/2016

The service is great! I have brought my dog to Celeste for grooming for a while now, he always looks adorable when I pick him up with a cute little bandana. The grooming included items that some places charge extra for like ear cleaning, gland expressing, etc. The price for my shih tzu was very reasonable compared to some brick and mortar places I've brought him to. The grooming room is very nice,...

Description of Work
My dog was groomed and stayed overnight for the weekend.

Category kennels,pet grooming

09/27/2016

Went GREAT both my dogs looked super cute when I picked them up they seemed happy and energetic The Place was homie my dogs felt safe right away I definitely will be a return customer

Description of Work
Boarded and groomed my two dogs for Labor Day weekend

Category kennels,pet grooming

09/25/2016

Celest was there to greet me, attentive to what I wanted, and told me Daisy would be ready in 3 hours. For the first time, it was true to the time frame. Daisy wasn't stressed, or unhappy, as her in previous experiences.

Description of Work
My dog got a bath, a nice hair cut, nails were filed, and she even brushed my dogs teeth so her breath smelt fresh when I came to get her. I Have a small poodle mix, I brought her home with bows in her hair and she smelt delicious (Vanilla Mist)!

Category pet grooming

All or partial groom (Bath, nails, ears, annals, haircut) Home away from home boarding/sitting. Personalizing your personal pets needs including diet, bedding, exercising as well as interacting with other dogs and people

No dogs on the danger list

Check, PayPal