Bedford Greenwich Animal Hospital

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Bedford Greenwich Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care, as well as boarding and grooming. Servicing Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopy capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas. At Bedford Greenwich Animal Hospital we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy. After hours emergency number: 203-595-2777...

04/18/2014

It is a small practice and they are very familiar with the pets. We use them for everything and they are great. They are little bit pricey but they do such a good job and the dog is comfortable there. They are flexible and they have Saturday hours too. You can email them if you have anything you want them to help you with.

Description of Work
We go to Bedford Greenwich Animal Hospital for grooming and veterinary services. Last month I took my dog for a haircut and a bath.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

12/01/2013

Yearly check up

Description of Work
Yearly check up

08/20/2013

My experience went very well. They are wonderful with my pets. The staff is very friendly and professional. The office is clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I took my pet in to be groomed and for veterinary services.

10/23/2007

Dr. Jeff Israel of Bedford Greenwich Veterinary Clinic is great and wonderful. He's a small animal veterinarian. He's got very reasonable prices. I have a really long relationship with him and have rescued cats. I know a lot of other people who go to him.

Description of Work
We took our dog here to have a rabies shot.

08/26/2007

Dr. Rapaport and Dr. Hockman at this facility are wonderful. I have a suspicion that my dog was abused before I got him. They deal with him very well. They are just an all around great service. I think they could safely lower the prices a bit though but I do think you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
My dog last saw Dr. Rapaport at this facility for his yearly shots including brocatelle and rabies.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary Services. Grooming. Boarding.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available