Bayville Animal Clinic

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a community veterinary clinic and offer personal health based care with a focus on preventing disease, maintaining health and offering affordable and compassionate care when accidents or illness strike. We are parents, grandparents, pet owners and we are your neighbors. We strive to be available when you need us. We work with you to ensure your pets get the best care for their well being....

12/10/2013

Dogs were skittish at first, but were cooperative. They were very happy to leave.

Description of Work
I brought my two small dogs for exams and rabies shots. The older dog needed to have teeth work done, but the DR said since she had a heart murmur she should have an MRI to see if it was safe, and then anesthesia would given to work on teeth. That would have been $400, and I opted not to do that. Other than that, the dogs were found to be in good health. Fee was fair and I will go back to this clinic.

04/04/2012

I like the practice very much. Dr. Kolbert is very nice and competent. I will continue to use him for Vet care.

Description of Work
I use Bayville Animal Clinic for Veterinarian care. I see Dr. Steven Kolbert. I was there about 1 week ago for blood work for one of my dogs. He has a couple of locations, and is in practice by himself.

11/18/2009

It took a while to wrangle one cat, but the vet and tech were very patient. Both cats were also checked for lumps and bumps. Dr. Kolbert is always very gentle and patient with both my cats, and I've seen him administer the same care to other animals in his office. Furthermore, he and his staff are always pleasant, even when the office is swamped.

Description of Work
Dr. Kolbert gave 2 cats their annual exams/shots with the assistance of a tech. Quick and painless injection.

05/04/2009

My experiences here have always been very good. They may be expensive but you get what you pay for. They were able to make a house call when I personally was having problems getting my dog to their office. How many other vetrinarians would do that? Their staff is very nice and attentive. They really just go above and beyond.

Description of Work
On my last visit Bayville Animal Clinic treated my bulldog for ringworm and gave him a few shots as well.

02/17/2006

BAYVILLE ANIMAL CLINIC DOES A WONDERFUL JOB ON MY PETS. THEY KEEP THEM HEALTHY AND LOOKING GOOD. THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ANIMALS.

Description of Work
THEY ADMINISTERED SHOTS AND AN ANNUAL EXAM ON MY TWO DOGS.

Category veterinarian

Veterinarians, medical care, surgery, boarding, grooming, radiology & dental care.

Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Financing Available