Waggers Dog Day Care Inc

With Angi since May 2013

05/27/2019

Extremely happy with the care Waggers gives my dog, he has stayed with them many times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doggie daycare, grooming and overnight stays.

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels,pet grooming

03/13/2018

It was great. the people there are friendly. The location is clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dog boarding during vacation

CATEGORY kennels

09/29/2016

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

08/13/2013

The staff are very caring. They called me once at work and let me know that our dog wasn't feeling well and they separated her from the other dogs. They called again in the afternoon to let me know that she was better. Our dog is always pulling on the leash leading the way to the door when we go there (unlike when she goes to the vet). We board her there because she gets to play with other dogs du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We most recently used their boarding service, but we have used Waggers for about two years for day care once or twice a week, as well as grooming services.

CATEGORY pet sitters

08/07/2013

I have been to Waggers since they opened and they are simply the best, both my previous dog and my new puppy love going there to be groomed. I have also used the doggy day car a few times and that was great also. The best about the grooming is that you make and exact appointment time and they call you as soon as the dog is ready. The people there really care about the dogs and it shows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Groomed my dog

CATEGORY pet sitters