Leo M Cudney Construction & Design

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

3810 Main St

Amherst, NY 14226

We are a family owned and operated business with over 38 years of experience. We specialize in all areas of construction & general remodeling. You may also know us as Cudney Construction and Design. Please reach out us directly at 716-835-1433. ...

Resposiveness

roofing (30)window replacement (6)siding companies (3)gutter repair (3)chimney repair (2)

03/13/2020

We have worked with Leo Cudney for the past 16 years and his work is the absolute best in the business. He and his fantastic crew has replaced our home, addition and garage roofs and they are completely solid and still look beautiful year after year. We also hired Leo to replace all 17 windows in our home over the last few years and our house feels brand new. Honestly, Leo is always our first call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofs, windows, siding and gutter repairs

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

03/04/2020

Not good. 1 st contractor couldn't find name on your list. The he was telling me the wrong address. Then he looked at a picture of the house online. Then quoted a price of 15,000. to 20,000. Not a contractor i would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Attn: [Member Name Removed] What did you expect me to do? Come over to your house and put a ladder up on a dangerous structure ? I took the time to talk to you on the phone and explain why there is no way we can do repairs to your roof and that it needed to be removed to the wood decking and all deteriorated wood needs to be replaced before we do any roofing. And gave you an appx. estimate! I even...

08/01/2019

In the spring of 2019, I had a roof leak with water coming into my master bedroom from a large wind storm. I immediately contacted Leo Cudney to come over for a quote. When he came over he was extremely professional, polite and knowledgeable. This was a very large job for me to undertake, and at times I have heard stories of contractors scamming people, however within minutes of Leo being at my ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement with Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

07/19/2019

It was excellent, the workers were very polite, on time, clean up very well, they answered all my questions and I'm very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/12/2019

It was great; absolutely terrific experience. Leo, himself, came multiple times and sat down with my wife. He talked about the work we need to be done. He was honest and upfront with the cost. He was honest with his assessment. He was able to clarify and it was completely accurate estimate with the work to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He tore out an old roof and put on a new roof. He did a reshaped on our chimney. He also did a new gutters and new downspouts. He fixed our sidings without a payment.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

07/12/2019

They were very very good. I experienced other company and they were the best by far. They came right through and it was done the way it was supposed to. They were friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and windows.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

07/28/2017

Work was completed in 2011. No issues. Work was done quickly, efficiently and most importantly I have had no issues in 6 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off, re-ply and roofing on house, garage and flat roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/04/2017

Excellent. They did excellent work and were very professional, and when they were finished with the job they cleaned the entire area (did not leave a mess behind).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of badly damaged garage roof.

12/30/2015

Leo installed a new roof on my 20 year old home and installed a new bathroom roof vent to the outside (previously it had been exhausting into the attic). The work was done promptly, quickly, and at quoted budget price. The new roof is excellent and the new bathroom fan works wonderfully. His team was courteous, neat and prompt. They left my property in excellent condition. I would highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof and bathroom vent to outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2015

10/12/2015

Leo's crew of expert craftsmen worked tirelessly and we ended up with a excellent roof. All work guaranteed. In conclusion,  you  would be hard pressed to find comparable quality at a fair price.  .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete roof tearofff and replace with quality underlayment and shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2015

Roofing,Siding,Trim,Windows,Gutters, chimney repair, general remodeling

Check, Financing Available