Enterprise Landscaping Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 0057911A

PO BOX 17445

Reno, NV 89511

Enterprise Landscaping, Inc. has grown to a full service landscaping firm. Our line of services include: commercial and residential installation and maintenance, 3D rendering and design, irrigation, fencing, water and patio scaping as well as lighting and outdoor BBQ’s. We truly value our customers and work tirelessly to ensure their satisfaction. Our professionally certified employees are area experts with years of experience who work with you to make your dream a reality. We take pride in providing quality services at exceptional pricing and strive for this excellence each and every day....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (7)hardscaping (2)stone & gravel (1)

02/25/2021

Very well. We are very pleased with the work Sal and his crew did. They are very hard workers, dependable and respectful. The price of the job was affordable too. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio pavers, porch/step and pathway

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/25/2021

Excellent; the workers are very respectful and friendly. They were dedicated workers and never slacked off. They worked in the hot sun without complaints. I am very pleased with their work and have hired them back for all my projects. Sal, Janie, and James are great to deal with. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, pavers, patio, planters, and new lawn

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/02/2021

They came out and were supposed to provide an estimate, which they never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100 3 rail lodge pole fence at the front of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

Sorry, [Member Name Removed] for being as prompt with your proposal as you would have liked. We have had some setbacks because of this current pandemic. We try our best to get everything done in a timely manner but some things are out of our control. I do see that we went out to look at your project on 01/21/21 then sent you a proposal on 02/04/21. I understand you have chosen another company to d...

10/23/2016

They never contacted me back with my quote or any return phone calls it did not go well and would never use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a wuote to put in a water line from the house to our pond. A gentleman from Enterprise Landscaping came out and said he would get back to me in a few days with the quote. When he did not call I called and they said well he was busy but he would get it to me soon. A week later still hadn't heard so I called to talk to him on the phone and he said he would have it to me by that Thursday. Thursday came and went and here a few weeks later I still have not heard from them. I hired another contractor to do it. Very disappointed in their lack of communication, professionalism, and communication.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2016

Hello [Member Name Removed] This is James with Enterprise Landscaping Inc I have searched our records and found that we have never come out to your house to give you a proposal. I searched your name and address to see if you made an appointment with us and couldn't find anything. I believe you might have us confused with a different company. I would be more than happy to talk to you when you have ...

05/27/2014

It went pretty well. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enterprise Landscaping Inc landscaped my backyard. They put in a basketball patio, trees, bushes and some other things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

06/22/2013

Our new house had no landscaping in the backyard. We had a general idea what we wanted and picked two contractors from Angie's list to give us bids. The first one made a few suggestions to our ideas and took some measurements. It was several days before we got a bid back from him. Salvador from Enterprise Landscaping came to look the job over. He too made a few suggestions to our plan. He then too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped the backyard of a new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2013

06/06/2012

Salvador and his team were very professional, punctual, and respectful. Salvador was able to give me a computer generated image of the job. He was creative and brought his ideas for my yard, yet was very mindful and listened to what I wanted. His team was very hardworking and extremely punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver driveway, paver paths; landscaping with grass, rock, trees, plants, and decorative curbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2012

08/15/2011

Salvadore and enterprise did an outstanding job. They went above and beyond what the contract specified to make the yard look perfect. They installed a colored concrete walkway, a paver patio, shrubs, trees, plants and a drip system. They showed up on time worked efficiently and were very responsive to my questions. I wholeheartedly recommend this company for anyone who needs landscaping services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Salvadore with enterprise fully landscaped my backyard including a paver patio, concrete walkway, dry river bed and river rock

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2011

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check