Shadow Mountain Dental Group and Orthodontics

6525 N Decatur Blvd Ste 150

Las Vegas, NV 89131

01/08/2016

Isaac M.

1st appointment - abscessed tooth (resulted in a root canal and crown). The crown was made the same day, in house by a 3-d carving machine with a 5 year warranty. 2nd appointment - follow up regarding other dental work to be done (oral surgery to remove decayed teeth, implant information, gum disease surgery, etc.). 3rd appointment - root canal and crown. Opted for same day crown to be made in house with 5 year warranty. More expensive than traditional crown over metal but no waiting and having to return for fitting and installation. 4th appointment - oral surgery to remove decayed tooth and bone grafting for future implant 5th appointment - oral surgery to remove decayed tooth below the gums, additional bone grafting for future implants 6th appointment - oral surgery for gum disease 7th appointment - implant 8th appointment - 3 implants 9th appointment - emergency appointment for broken tooth. No root canal required, opted for same day crown with 5 year warranty (same as other two crowns). 10th appointment - follow up to check on healing of three implants under the gum line. This year has been an expense endeavor but I wanted implants in stead of partials or bridges which is why it has been so expensive as implants are not covered by insurance. If shopping around you most likely can find the dental work/implants cheaper somewhere else but for me it has been worth paying more for the surgery by someone who takes the time to explain everything in detail step by step and after each surgery the oral surgeon took the time to call me to check up on me either later that night or first thing the next day to insure that I did not have any problems. Now that's great customer service! For me the main deciding factor is being able to have all the work done at one location by specialists who work out of the same location instead of running all over town and trying to coordinate schedules. I highly recommend this location but beware that there is a higher cost than you might experience at another dentist.

Description of Work
I have been going to Shadow Mountain Dental for almost one year now. This is a dental group with all specialists working under the same roof which means you will not be referred to another specialist at another location. I have had root canals, crowns, gum disease surgery and in the process of finalizing dental implants. Everyone has been top notch with communication and service. As always, if you don't know or don't understand, ask!

Category endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics,cosmetic dentist,dentures

11/09/2015

Roland W.

I was sort of turned off when that cap and the whole thing fell off, but they put it right back in. It has been great ever since.

Description of Work
I had a crown done about a year ago. I had a cap put in too and it came back out. They put it right back in.

Category orthodontist

02/23/2015

Victor I.

It turned out very well. It is close to home. It is not hard to set up an appointment. Nothing stands out.

Description of Work
I went to Shadow Mountain Dental Group and Orthodontics for general dental maintenance and cleaning.

01/27/2015

Michael & Christine M.

Everything was right on time and I had no problems. They took me right in within 15 minutes. Everything they did was excellent. The dentist was excellent. They got the job done over 5-6 visits and I had a great time with them.

Description of Work
They did a lot of cosmetic dentistry.

Category cosmetic dentist

01/18/2015

Melissa G.

My son went in on 1/10/15 for his wisdom teeth extractions. They were very prompt and worked out a payment plan for me. My son went back and within thirty minutes I was taking him home. I was asked to drive around to the side of the building so my son could leave with privacy. As of today, he is doing well and is healing nicely. The staff was very caring and took wonderful care of my son and my daughter at a previous appointment.

Description of Work
My kids had earlier appointments for cleaning and fillings. It was with their thorough observations that we discovered my son needed to have all his wisdom teeth extracted.

Category dentists,oral surgeons,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist

04/30/2014

Robert B.

Dr. Wolfe from Shadow Mountain Dental Group and Orthodontics is the second best dentist I've been to in my life and I've been to Google a lot of dentists. She is good, knows her stuff, she's got small hands which is good and has a good sense of touch. I've had crown work down there, filling work done, dental exams and teeth cleaned that they've always done very, very well. They also have in-house ad cam for creation of their crowns so you don't have to go back and do the traditional multiple back and forth, they do it all in one shot because of the cam service. I will absolutely use her again. May is my next appointment. My wife goes there and my mom goes there, everybody goes there. The only thing that I'm aware that they do not do is extensive oral surgery, they'll do minor oral surgeries but they won't do extensive oral surgery, they just don't have somebody that's set-up to do that. They do have referral affiliation with someone in Family Dental which does have a gentleman who do such work but I never needed the services.

Description of Work
She's my dentist.

04/24/2014

Sherry S.

My last appointment was last September. I didn't know what I was doing and ended up I was punching my teeth at night. I was gritting my teeth which were causing the TMJ to act up. You can get in quick. Las Vegas has lot of dentist. They were very close to where I live to. It's just a typical dentist office. I was just walking off the street which basically what I did. They were very accommodating. They listen to what it was, took the x-rays and could not find anything wrong with it and I wasn't getting abscess tooth or anything. I would give them an "A" I did not have anything against them. They were fine. The gritting went away.

Description of Work
Shadow Mountain Dental Group and Orthodontics fixed my teeth gritting (bruxism) problem.

03/27/2014

Tiffany M.

They are really good, I like them a lot. They are great. They do very fast work. I had a filling fall out and they fixed it that same day. They've got the equipment in there so they can mold the ceramic tooth in there immediately.

Description of Work
My last appointment at Shadow Mountain Dental Group and Orthodontics was earlier this month.

Category dentists,orthodontist

02/11/2014

Steven Y.

The entire staff at Shadow Mountain Dental are always great! Very considerate and professional.

Description of Work
Routine Dental Visit

06/08/2013

Roland W.

Found some pockets between my teeth and cost me another $165.

Description of Work
Semi annual checkup

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

Braces, bridges, crowns, dental hygiene, dentures, endodontics, fillings, gum disease, implants, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, root canal, teeth whitening, veneers, pediatric dentists, cosmetic challenges, TMJ (temporomandibular joint disease) & wisdom teeth.