Optomis Insurance

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2010

Optomis Insurance Services is a Las Vegas, Nevada based independent brokerage specializing in employee benefits, pension and retirement plans for individuals and small businesses since 2000. We shop reputable carriers for competitive plans, design and implement benefits packages for our clients' specific needs and educate employees throughout the year. Additional services include Affordable Care Act compliance and consultation, health and wellness programs, COBRA and State Continuation compliance, pension, 401k and retirement plans. Whether your company has 2 or 200 employees, we value every client and strive to provide an unparalleled level of service and customer care with a system in place to deliver on our promises. Optomis Insurance invests in our community and supports small business because we are one. For additional information please visit us at www.optomis.com...

iHealthBrokers

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

08/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our agent Sophia was super attentive, followed up and helped whenever asked.

CATEGORY insurance companies

06/21/2014

CATEGORY health insurance providers

We have re-checked all email, phone, and website logs but unfortunately have no record of contact from this individual. Thank you!

07/23/2013

I met with Sophia to discuss options for providing health insurance to my employees. She was extremely well informed and professional. Sophia went over multiple options for my small business and explained each option thoroughly. She also took time to discuss healthcare changes related to Obamacare. During these times of insurance uncertainty, I am certain that Optomis will keep me informed and pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was look for information regarding providing my employees with health care benefits. I was also interested in all the health care changes going on related to Obamacare.

08/14/2012

Sophia helped thru all stages of the process; we joined the LV Chamber to get a solid HMO policy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sophia did a wonderful job assisting us to find health insurance for our business.

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

11/23/2011

Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Ron to help with health insurance quotes, as I didn't want to pay COBRA rates from company. My sister and her family found insurance for 1/5th the cost of their COBRA plan, mine was approx 1/2. Ron was very responsive and helpful in providing the right information in layman's terms.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

Group Health Insurance, 401k Plans, Section 125 pre-tax contribution plans, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Annuities, Supplemental Insurance, Pension Plans, Buy/Sell Agreements, Employee Wellness, Benefits Communication