MASTER AUTOMOTIVE CENTERS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

3344 N Rancho Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89130

Master Automotive Centers is a full-service auto repair and preventive maintenance center. We have been performing our high quality and guaranteed auto repairs in the Las Vegas area since 1975. We have been family owned and operated for more than 20 years. We are conveniently located for your service and maintenance needs and we are qualified to repair and service all domestic and imported cars, trucks, and SUV's using parts that are equal to or exceed the standards of those parts originally used by the manufactures. We are definitely the cost-effective alternative to car dealership servicing for all scheduled maintenance of your personal or company auto, pickup or truck. Regardless of where it was built, we will service your car or truck and still maintain the manufacturer's warranty....

05/17/2017

Antoinette I.

They were very responsive and a pleasure to work with; allowed me to use my own parts without any headache

Description of Work
Replace control arm; replace engine mounts

04/26/2017

Harold M.

It went well. They were honest and told us the cost of additional work we inquired about and that it wasn't really needed.

Description of Work
Fix oil leak,replace oil pan gasket, change spark plugs (manifold had to be removed to do this), inspect car.

04/01/2014

Joe S.

After receiving a competitive estimate for labor only, I took my 2002 Toyota Camry and replacement parts to the people at Master Automotive. They did an excellent job and while they had to a little extra work on the CV boot replacement, they didn't charge for the extra time or parts used. I respect their honesty and integrity and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Replaced valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gasket, drive belts, timing belt, front upper torque mount, CV boots and power steering pump.

Category auto repair

We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience at Master Automotive. We thank you for your business!

09/13/2013

Cynthia N.

We have been using their services for about four years. I think that they are great! We drive our cars across town and we trust their honesty.

Description of Work
We take our Ford Escape Hybrid and Ford Econoline Van. We last took our vehicle here for them to add Freon to the air conditioner. We also take our cars here for oil changes and tune ups.

Category auto repair

Thank you for making the drive across town to have your vehicles serviced. We appreciate your loyalty and trust.

Joy F.

They do good work. However, they are expensive.

Description of Work
I took my car for an emergency repair.

Category auto repair

We are glad you were satisfied with the repair you had completed. We try to be as competitive with our prices as possible. We use quality parts and offer a great warranty. Thank you for your business.

Toni J.

I have used them about three or four times. Mr. Grosse was very respectful, clear, precise, and honest. They are very straight forward and didn't ever try to add on additional work that was not needed. I love them and they are great people! I have referred them to several others.

Description of Work
They last completed some work on my front end suspension on my S-10 truck. They have also completed general automotive repairs and maintenance for me in the past as well.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Thank you for your business and referrals. We are thankful for customers like you!

Lupe N.

We've used Master Automotive for twelve years. Bill Gross is the manager we usually work closely with. They try to save you money on parts and they are not pushy. We like them and they're a good and honest company.

Description of Work
I last took my Lexus there for a regular maintenance.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and loyalty over the years.
    Auto Service
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Our services include: Transmission and Clutch Repair, Custom Exhaust, Failed Smog Repairs, Alignments, General Car Care Services, Brakes, Undercar Services, Heating and Air Conditioning, Cooling System Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Oil Changes, Towing, Miscellaneous Services

Body Work