Jag Tax Management

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now....

A Service Provider's profile image

12/12/2021

Nancy K.

I want to thank Wendy for her excellent and expeditious professionalism in helping me successfully resolve my problem with FTB. She kept me informed during the process, and thanks to her I’m relieved to finally put that behind me. I definitely recommend her services, as she knows her stuff. Thank you again Wendy

Description of Work
Tax issue with FTB

Work Completed On 12/12/2021

it was my pleasure! Best to you in all your endeavors 2022!!!

04/19/2021

Larry C.

Taxes were filed, and payments straightened out with the IRS. Unfortunately they failed to add my children as dependants on my 2018 taxes. When I asked them to fix their mistake, I was told they wanted $225.00 to make the amendment. Stay Far, Far away.

Description of Work
2017 and 2018 taxes

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

I recall this client, and he did wait until we had filed everything and then brought to light that he had dependents. This caused an amendment and what seams really strange to me, is that he recently reached out to me to have me to prepare and file his taxes again. Although I strive to have clients that are well satisfied, we truly did our very best to assist this client, I can only say that we must have accurate information in order for things to go smoothly. We wish him well.

03/20/2021

Don M.

Dan was very punctual and very fair with his prices I've been a client of his for 20 years . If a question comes up or concern on my taxes after the fact it's always handle in a professional matter.

Description of Work
Tax preparation

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/18/2021

Nick M.

Wendy was great...Middle of Feb and she got back to me on Angie's List right away. I've had good tax and bad tax people before, and have to say I'm glad I found a wonderful person. I didn't expect to get money back! My taxes are complex- self-employed hairdresser, rent a room to someone, got PUA, own a house. Her price is normal for a CPA, and WORTH IT. It ends up paying off- so stay away from those chain tax place clerks and get a real CPA! I live in another state and everything was done via computer. Referred two friends to her so far!

Description of Work
Taxes from this year and last year

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you well thank you again.

06/15/2020

William P.

It went extremely well. Wendy Taylor of Jag Tax Management was outstanding on every level. Wendy was professional, prompt and handled every detail in a timely manner. I would recommend Wendy's services to anyone. I am now Wendy's client for life William Pyle

Description of Work
Tax Accounting

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for your time taken to provide JAG with this wonderful review. It has been a pleasure working with you.

05/17/2020

Bruce M.

OUTSTANDING!!! While they are labeled as Tax Prep and Resolution, they really help you solve your problems and then - which is where the rest of these types of companies fall short - help you to not get set up in a way so that it does not happen again. I made the mistake of using them once for only my immediate problem. A few years later I was back in the same boat. I tried other accounting firms. It became clear to me they only wanted my cash. I went back to JAG. The first question Wendy asked me was, "Do you want me to get things so that you do not have to go through this again?" You see, everybody else only wants to know what the immediate problem is. You are just another body in the revolving door. Within 1-week JAG had me on a plan toward not only resolution, but toward staying out of this kind of trouble again. Is it easy? No. But for all others I was just a transaction. For JAG, I am an investment - I invest in solutions to my problem and they invest in keeping me safe. Unlike others who post reviews, here is my name and number if you want to confirm what I am saying. That is how much I believe in JAG. Bruce Manchion, 513-312-3563.

Description of Work
TAX PREP TAX RESOLUTION

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

This is a wonderful review and just have to say thank you for being a client of at JAG. You matter and we want to continue to keep you safe while helping you make the informed decisions that are so necessary for those in business. Thank you sincerely.

03/30/2020

Vincent D.

JAG Tax Management is remarkable. I have been with them now for 2 years and will continue to use them for a life time. It can be very difficult finding someone in this line of work that you like and most importantly trust. Working with JAG Tax Management has been like winning the lottery. They are kind, intelligent, professional, trustworthy and truly incredible. Thank you Wendy from JAG and your incredible team for helping and guiding me through all my personal and business taxes and IRS correspondence, you really are amazing and I sleep better at night knowing we are partners in this !!!

Description of Work
2019 Tax Filing, Business Set up and Consultation

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

It is truly been my pleasure to work with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a favorable review, be safe and best to you 2020.

03/19/2020

Douglas A.

JAG tax services were professional and very responsive. Even throughout the coronavirus restrictions they kept me informed and provided unparalleled knowledge and expertise.

Description of Work
Multi-State and Federal tax returns

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thank you much! It was our pleasure to work with you!

JESSICA K.

They are quick and very professional. I love working with Wendy and have been using her for the last 4 years.

Description of Work
TAX PREP CORP PERSONAL PAYROLL

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], it has been my pleasure truly!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

Carol R.

I felt like I was drowning with my tax situation and Jax Tax threw me a life preserver and now I’m above water....

Description of Work
TAX PREP TAX RESOLUTION

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

When we I have the opportunity to work with somebody as willing as you have been, then we can get through to the other side, it’s been our pleasure to work with you, thank you so much for the review.

CODY W.

Great personalized service for my business and personal tax's. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
MO ACCTG PACKAGE TAX PREP PERSONAL AND CORP

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

ALWAYS SUCH A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU!!

JAGDEEP S.

Wendy is excellent and go to person for our corporate tax returns for last 8 years. She is trustworthy and every year file our tax returns at reasonable price. We appreciate her timely reminder and her service.

Description of Work
CORP TAX PREPARATION

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

thank you so much, it has been my pleasure to work with you all these yrs and hopefully many more! Pls be safe during this difficult time in the USA and around the World.

02/24/2020

Andrew P.

I prepare my own taxes but had a rather unique situation this year and needed some extra advice. Jag answered my questions quickly and efficiently so that I could complete my preparation on time. I will definitely use them for tax preparation in the future.

Description of Work
General Advice on Tax Preparation

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed]! I’m always here for any questions, thank you

PATRICIA P.

Wendy works tirelessly to satisfy me. She has really helped me out of a difficult IRS situation and she is now doing my books and tax returns. Very knowledgeable. Let her deal with the IRS and don't fret. She does a great job.. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
ongoing contract and IRS payments

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], it has been my pleasure working with you! Thank you for the excellent reveiw, my business stays healthy because of clients like you!

Aaron D.

Filed all of my past returns, took care of last years return, gave me tax advice on how much my current employer should be taking out for State and Federal and our in negotiations for a payment plan for taxes owed.

Description of Work
Back Taxes

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review, I truly enjoy working with you!

Sharon W.

We found our accounting firm with Jag. They offer everything we were looking for in an accounting firm. Wendy and her staff are always prompt with answering questions, getting back within the same day. The work and the detail they provide is accurate, neat and easily understood. I have been in business for 6 years and I wish I had found Wendy and her Jag team sooner. I am so very grateful for everyone at Jag for helping me with my accounting needs.

Description of Work
We were looking for a full time accounting service who could do it all.

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Thank you, it is our pleasure to work with clients just like you! When I need somthing in order to perform as needed, you have been prompt and reliable, thank you again and lets have a great 2020!!

02/02/2020

kathy P.

We played phone tag (California call center). I work and gave reasonable available time. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Tax law information

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

After checking with my team, we have attempted to contact this prospect several times to no avail. We have followed her communication times and days, and have not been able to make contact. Jag’s policy is to respond immediately when we are contacted.

01/27/2020

Casey B.

Working with Wendy was an amazing experience. She made the whole challenging process simple, easy, and straight forward. Wendy has a great attitude and was enthusiastic to help us. Dealing with back taxes to the IRS is scary and intimidating, but Wendy and her company streamlined the process and were open and honest. They resolved the debt owed for pennies on the dollar and I would highly recommend her services to anyone in need.

Description of Work
IRS settlement for back taxes owed

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

It has been my pleasure, and that truly was a great settlment! Literally "Pennies on the Dollar", so happy for you!

12/12/2019

Sandra M.

Wendy and all of the staff I have dealt with have been wonderful. They are handling all of my issues expediently and sending and receiving communication with them has been top notch. I definitely would recommend them. They have helped me feel less stressed about the situation.

Description of Work
Delinquent Tax Issue

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

Pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed], best of clients! Merry Christmas!!

11/08/2019

Perla C.

Jag Tax Management was outstanding in assisting me make an informed decision regarding my financial situation. Wendy was thorough in providing me the documents that I needed and her explanation was clear and understandable. Totally appreciate the work provided and would not hesitate to consult with them again. Thank you Jag Tax Management for a stellar job!

Description of Work
Requested mock tax returns on various scenarios

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much, and it was truly a pleasure working with you!

09/06/2019

chris D.

Wendy, is by far the most honest and trustworthy tax accountant I have ever dealt with. I had an issue with my Federal Tax returns and Wendy walked me through the process. Unfortunately the government moves at a snails pace but Wendy was always responsive keeping updated as to where we were. She is smart and patient, especially for novice folks out there. From now on, I will always have Wendy do my taxes. She's truly been great! She completely cleared my record up.

Description of Work
Tax reconciliation

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we depend on clients like you willing to share their experience, thank you again for taking the time to review me and look forward to working with you 2020!!

07/18/2019

Rachel E.

Complete SCAM! Every time I called, there was someone new handling my case. Paid them $5,500 for absolutely nothing! The last person I worked with worked for them part-time; his full-time job was as a truck driver. (Seriously - I can't even make this up!) They cost me valuable time in negotiating with the IRS - I had to pay an attorney to fix their mess. Be careful of their "reviews" - and check the dates, to make sure they're legitimate. I wish I had done so.

Description of Work
IRS Installment Agreement Negotiation

Work Completed On 07/18/2019