Garcia, Dr. Elena B

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/10/2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Garcia. Dr. Garcia is a great listener and provides accurate, understandable advise. I am confident in her diagnoses and I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Routine physical exam.

11/09/2012

Description of Work
Dr. Garcia was recommended to me by a co-worker when I moved to Las Vegas. I have now been seeing Dr. Garcia for 2 years. I can usually get an appointment with her within a week. She listens very well to my concerns and answers any questions that I have. If I leave a message or have lab work done, she calls me back herself and explains things to me. She is very personable, enthusiastic, and understanding.

10/25/2011

My wife and I go to her. We have no trouble in getting appointments. She is the best doctor I have ever had in terms of listening to what I have to say. She listens to every word that I have ever said. That is what is most striking. She is extremely responsive to any thoughts or concerns. We are very happy with her. We have had no problems.

Description of Work
Dr. Garcia is our primary care physician. I last went to her for a general checkup where she prescribed some medicines.

Family Practitioner