Brimhall Eye Center

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - LASIK
Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Additional location: South West 8910 W Tropicana, Unit 2 Las Vegas, NV 89147 Hours of operation: Wednesday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. World-class surgical and medical eye care right here in our Valley. Dr. Brimhall is a highly awarded surgeon with extremely high patient satisfaction rates. Beautiful facilities that provide a peaceful and calming experience. Hand-picked staff are professional, personable, and caring. A red-carpet experience. Special Offers: -FREE in-clinic evaluations by Dr. Brimhall for LASIK or ICL (Implantable Contact Lens). -FREE in-clinic evaluations by Dr. Brimhall for cosmetic eye lid surgery. -FREE in-clinic evaluations by Dr. Brimhall for Asian eye lid surgery--Dr. Brimhall also speaks Mandarin (Dr. Brimhall 會說中國). -FREE phone consultation regarding cataract surgery options....

06/27/2018

Excellent Physician, very personable.

Description of Work
Laser eye procedure

Category ophthalmology

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We appreciate your input. Have a great day and please feel free to contact us anytime. The Brimhall Eye Center

04/19/2015

Extremely good doctor with very informed care. We discussed an earlier appointment which was missed due to office staff and procedures. Dr Brimhall was very open to discussing possible improvements to office methodology to deal with unduly long delays and wait times. Professional care and concern of the highest calibre.

Description of Work
Follow up visit regarding Fuchs dystrophy.

Category ophthalmology

, Thank you for the review and the second chance. We certainly appreciate your input. We look forward to seeing you in the future and have a great day!

01/29/2015

This appointment was made four months in advance, and two followup calls from Dr. Brimhall's office to me confirmed the time and date. When I arrived I was informed that the doctor was running "about 20 minutes behind", no worries on my part. Almost a half hour later I was called to an examination room, on the way there the technician began questioning me about why I was there. i reminded her that...

Description of Work
Followup office visit requested by Dr. Brimhall to look for further signs or symptoms of Fuch's Dystrophy.

Category ophthalmology

Hello, We appreciate your review and hope we have made up for your bad experience. Your review prompted a meeting to review how things are being done. We expect those changes to make a positive difference in patient experience. Thank you again and I hope your last visit was a pleasurable one. Have a great day!

12/29/2014

Back in March and April of 2014 I had cataracts removed and new full range lenses implanted. This is a major decision being that I depend on good eyesight as part of my job in aviation and photography. I did a lot of research and I was seeking patient care that had me as the center of attention and concern. The team at the Brimhall Eye Center provided excellent and complete orientation and prepara...

Description of Work
Cataract Surgery on both eyes and full vision lenses implanted.

Category ophthalmology,lasik

Hello, Thank you for the very kind review. It means a lot to us that you had a positive experience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a wonderful day!

08/20/2014

After doing extensive research, I decided to go to Brimhall eye center to see if I could get LASIK done. I was seeking an honest answer from an Eye doctor with integrity because I had RK and AK done on my eyes in approx 1994 so I knew this may not be possible. After reviewing my eyes I was told that I was not a good candidate for the surgery as it may only make my vision worse. Although I was disa...

Description of Work
Checking to see if I was a candidate for LASIK.

Category ophthalmology,lasik

[Member name removed], Hope all is going well. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a great day!

07/28/2014

Very good doctor, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Comprehensive eye exam.

07/24/2014

I have been seeing them for about a year. I have visited twice now. I am very satisfied with their whole service. They are professional and punctual. The doctor is very personable and professional. I have never had any issues scheduling an appointment with the eye doctor.

Description of Work
I visit Dr. Brimhall for eye exams. I use them on a regular basis now.

07/21/2014

Excellent staff. Dr. Brimhall addressed my problem, created a care plan , and I now have fewer eye problems.

Description of Work
Dry eyes due to chronic blepharitis.

07/01/2014

The doctor is one of the best ophthalmologist I've ever had treatment.

Description of Work
Eye check up.

06/22/2014

All went well. All after effects were clearly explained and there were no surprises. Excellent after care has been performed. My vision is perfect.

Description of Work
Cataracts removed and artificial lenses implanted.

Category ophthalmology","lasik eye surgery

Customized high quality cataract surgery. Top-tier LASIK, PRK/ASA, and ICL (Implantable Contact Lens). Cosmetic and medical eye lid surgeries (blepharoplasty). Asian eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty). Dry eye clinic - helped hundreds of frustrated patients achieve desired results. Glaucoma, macular degeneration, and most other eye conditions.

Non-urgent children under the age of 8. Urgent situations accepted regardless of age.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available