Beasley Paint & Drywall LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2015

106 Dahlia Ln

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Beasley Repairs is not your everyday handyman service. We do not just do an ok job to get it done and get paid. We have a passion for each and every job we do. We have had our hands in almost every situation out there and are really good at figuring out a cost effective solution to almost any issue we come across. We take pride in all our work and as the owner I️ guarantee excellence. -Residential and Commercail -We take all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card -Licensed and Insured -OSHA 10 certified -Next day services -Estimates are always free! www.beasleyrepairs.com * REMODELING * PAINT (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR) * PLUMBING INCLUDING WATER HEATERS * ELECTRICAL * CARPENTRY * WALLPAPER * DRYWALL * TILE * STUCCO...

11/18/2019

David S.

Great ! Will definitely call them again. Very professional and reasonable.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, exterior house painting

Category countertops, drywall, handyman service, house painters

10/09/2019

David C.

Mike and his team were awesome. This was not a straightforward job as I wanted a window removed and the wall completed in its place. Both the interior and exterior of the house looks as if a window had never been there. His quote for the job was in the ballpark of other quotes but what got him the job was his professional attitude and the fact he did not just throw a price out on the spot. His communication about the project, the workmanship and timely manner was amazing. I have projects in the near future and Mike has earn the to receive the work. Thanks Mike, great job.

Description of Work
Removed a window and complete the wall

09/18/2019

Andrew T.

The owner himself got in touch with me moments after my quote request. He was able to quickly provide a quote he ultimately honored. — When agreed upon, he arrived on time and got right to work. He worked efficiently and finished right about when he said he would. The job he did far surpassed my expectations! I was really floored with his ceiling texture matching. — He was kind, professional, punctual, and did great work. Hire Beasley.

Description of Work
We had a leak in a bathroom over our garage and the water leaked down and ruined the ceiling. The plumber suggested cutting a hole to make sure the leak he fixed has stopped completely. So we needed the ceiling drywall repaired.

08/02/2019

Eric S.

He came over and measured, took a look at the house. But never sent an estimate. It’s a huge waste of time, to have someone in your house, but to never follow through.

Description of Work
Bottom 2-3 feet of drywall replaced in whole house

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, interior painters

06/14/2019

Milissa F.

I contacted Beasley when my handyman flaked out on painting a bedroom & closet in my new house. They provided an estimate the next day and were able to complete the job few days later. The room looks beautiful and I plan to hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Painting- Bedroom & Closet

03/28/2019

Brian D.

Beasley Repairs did a fantastic job! They went above and beyond to make sure the job was completed and was completed well. From paint matching, to the repairs, we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair & Painting

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

03/25/2019

John P.

Very nice and on time. Goes above and beyond to make sure he doesn't have to come back and fix something he did. He is one of the best handymen I have had.

Description of Work
Added a fan, ran new wire for light, and fixed a door.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

03/24/2019

Paul G.

When we finally made contact and got a time set, it went very smoothly. I had a leak in the guest bath ceiling, which destroyed the drywall there. Mr. Jordan fixed it beautifully. Since I had a guest coming that weekend, he came back the next week to paint. Did a great job, cleaned up after himself, and was completely professional throughout.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling and paint.

12/14/2018

Carissa F.

We desperately needed our leaky and drab master shower redone. Beasley was quickly able to provide a quote and start date. Work began as promised and finished as promised. Years of experience is definitely reflected in the finished project. Amazing transformation,workmanship, punctuality, communication,and price. Next time the 'Fixer Upper' fever strikes up again we definitely will be giving Beasley Repairs a call.

Description of Work
Master Shower Remodel

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

12/12/2018

Erik D.

Mike's team was very thorough and professional during the project even doing additional work not on original estimate for no additional costs. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fix Drywall and repaint repairs along with

12/11/2018

Mandi D.

Really amazing work. This was not a straightforward job and required a high degree of artisanal wall matching for the exact pattern and texture.

Description of Work
Patched Sheetrock and painted to matcg

12/10/2018

Greg N.

I needed to have some tiles replaced in my kitchen. The gentleman Mike deployed, Stetson, was a pleasure to deal with. He removed his shoes before entering the home, did quality work, and had excellent interpersonal skills. Mike Beasley and his team will be my go-to handyman for future needs. Great service and recommended.

Description of Work
Tile repair

Category ceramic tile

12/10/2018

RICHARD G.

The professional arrived right on time and provided me with report of progress while completing the job.

Description of Work
Paint guest bathroom

Category interior painters

12/03/2018

Dale F.

Matched two other bids but was able to do job much sooner with no additional costs. Was also only one of the three bidders to actually me.

Description of Work
Paint garage door.

Category house painters

11/02/2018

HEIDI S.

Mike and Stetson were fabulous. On time and communicative. It went smoothly from start to finish. We had been having trouble finding someone who would finish up the last details in a very small bathroom restoration in our 1962 home. We were using a flooring called Marmoleum that no one knew. Mike took the time to research the material and learn how to install it. He was a lifesaver. The bathroom looks great and much like it did when the house was built!

Description of Work
Wall repair, painting, flooring install

Category drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters

10/24/2018

Lor S.

Mike was great at communication and Stetson was very professional and did great work

Description of Work
Paint inside and out

08/04/2018

Fabian M.

Great! They offer excellent service neat and clean! Best of the best!

Description of Work
Painting fixtures etc

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

07/14/2018

Douglas B.

Mike is a real pro. The quality of work was excellent! Our family room looks amazing. He was responsive and professional. The job had unexpected problems on our side, and he worked around the clock to get it done on time. Great company!

Description of Work
Drywall prep, wallpaper removal and painting

07/10/2018

Mayvonne M.

Mike repaired my water heater stand and my garage walls that were damage when my water heater tank leaked. He did not over charge me like other handyman that I called and asked for price quote. I will definitely hire him again for some other future projects that I want in my house.

Description of Work
Dry wall repairs of a water heater stand

06/28/2018

William S.

Mike and his team were great. They were professional but personable throughout. Mike always kept us informed of where he was in the project so there were no surprises. The finished product is just what we had hoped for and couldn't be prouder of what our home looks like thanks to Mike. We already have him lined up to do other projects.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

06/15/2018

William S.

Very satisfied with the work and the outcome. We will definitely use Beasley again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category drywall, house painters

06/15/2018

Teresa O.

I would never recommend this company to anyone! They rescheduled 4 times and never completed the work. Each time they rescheduled I was told that they would show the following day(s) and them would say that another job came up and rescheduled again. Very disappointing

Description of Work
Drywall mud and texturing

Category drywall, handyman service

I want to apologize for your experience and that you did not feel it reflected the top quality service I strive to provide to all of my clients. Again, I do apologize for the experience, but to be fair, never actually started the job. The reason i had to reschedule multiple times was due to a death in the family. It was a difficult time, however I was still doing my best to move around jobs to accommodate everyone. We would like the chance to make it up to you by offering you a large discount and show you why we are the best. Thank you and again, our sincerest apologies.

05/15/2018

Stephanie B.

He is the consummate professional! Always honest, fair and amazing workmanship!

Description of Work
Everything from installing a basketball hoop to hanging a punching bag to fixing little issues around the house including garbage disposal - really anything. Mike is amazing and is always fair and honest! A gem!

05/13/2018

abel L.

Mike did an excellent job on the down stairs bathroom, thanks

Description of Work
dry wall repair and paint

04/03/2018

Jo Y.

Very responsive to initial contact and subsequent communications. Did a great job with texturing, offered helpful advice on other DIY projects and will return for further help in bathroom remodel by owner.

Description of Work
Newwall textured to match existing textured walls

Category drywall, handyman service

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Check

-Painting Interior and Exterior -Drywall install and repairs -Electrical -Plumbing including Water Heaters -Carpentry

-HVAC -Roofing