All Smiles Dental

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

02/24/2015

I've been going to this practice for about six years, and everything has been going well. They have reasonable rates, they do a quality job, and the staff is very friendly and personable.

Description of Work
They're my dental practice.

05/30/2014

I have been seeing him for about 6-7 years. He is personable and does a good job. I typically see him for routine teeth cleaning.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Dr. Tran.

02/05/2014

Both the doctor and dental hygienist were professional and friendly. They made my wife, who hates the dentist due to some previous experiences, feel at ease almost instantly. While still not excited to go to the dentist, she is at least willing to go to this dentist.

Description of Work
Initial check up and teeth cleaning.

03/25/2013

I love Dr. Tran and his entire office staff. They are top notch; I highly recommend All Smiles Dental!

Description of Work
I went for my 6 month cleaning. As always Dr. Tran was amazing. The facility, staff, ease of getting an appointment and overall experience is great (Well, as great as a dental exam can be).

01/25/2012

We like them a lot; they are very good and thorough. They are part of our health network and they have a location that is convenient to us. You can get in pretty quick and the office environment is very nice. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Luu of All Smiles Dental is our dentist.

Dental & oral surgeon.