Siena Dental

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2013

4.2

10075 S Eastern Ave Ste 107

Henderson, NV 89052

There is 1 dentist at this site, surgery is not performed at this site, to see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org

03/01/2016

Nicole M.

09/11/2015

Peter M.

He's okay. They're very accommodating. Their availability is very good. They're very friendly and very nice.

Description of Work
I went to Siena Dental for a normal check-up and cleaning.

09/01/2014

Adrienne F.

My first visit was just an evaluation of everything that I need to have finished, as I had to stop previous dental work with another dentist in the middle. The staff was all very friendly, as was Dr. Mahon. The reason I gave an overall rating of a 'B' instead of an 'A' was because there was a bit of a wait for the dentist, and because I was not given a list, or even a partial list or pricing of the work that needed to be completed when I left the office, which I was always given from prior dentists. Otherwise, everything was good.

04/15/2014

Marilyn B.

I love the oral hygienist, she's great. The dentist was thorough. I like the office staff, they're very friendly, they call you by name and you're in and out quickly. The oral hygienist does a really thorough job and I like that. They have a really good office.

Description of Work
I go to Siena Dental for general dental care and to have a veneer replaced. My fiance uses the same dentist and he loves him.

03/13/2014

CAROLYN B.

My experience was excellent and the dentist was excellent as well.

Description of Work
I used Siena Dental for general dentistry.

05/21/2013

The hygienist once she was cleaning my teeth cropped off the back crown on my left wisdom tooth and since I was a client I swallowed the thing. It turned that the crown was old and that could happen but what I didn’t like is he didn’t tell that I needed to get an X-ray and make sure that everything was okay and so on. He didn’t give me much guidance on it. I didn’t have a good experience with him. I moved from one place to another recently and I was just looking for a dentist when I found him. I didn’t feel that the hygienist was that thorough. I just didn’t think although the cropping of the teeth was an accident I didn’t feel that good. The tooth popping off could happen but the lack of concern for it was not there like you swallowed this, you need to have some follow-ups and so on. The lady on phone was personable and she made appointment very nicely and all those were fine. The office was clean, well appointed and there was no problem with that. I didn’t have to wait. The front office staff was very nice and the hygienist was pleasant but only thing was that she wasn’t very thorough. I didn’t feel that I got adequate information and didn’t feel that I got a lot of guidance. I wouldn’t go back there.

Description of Work
Dr. Mahon is the dentist I went to for cleaning.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist, dentures

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Denture Labs
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General Denitstry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Denture Labs, Dentures/Prosthodontics, Gum Care/Periodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Root Canals/Endodontics