Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Roswell, NM
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Roswell
- PetsenseThey are always so kind to my older fur person! I get her dog food and treats there quite often as they are so helpful.
- SHARI'S PAMPERED PETSShari and her staff have been grooming my dogs since sometime in the 90's when she came to Socorro on a regular basis. After she worked solely out of her shop in Belen I continued to take my dogs (at least one standard poodle, sometimes three and a Benjie looking cross) until I moved to TorC in 2012. Las Cruces was closer but after several failed attempts, I returned to Belen because the dogs were happy when they arrived. We go every 8 weeks and I am thrilled with the job. Grooming isn't cheap and it is a cost that needs to be considered when owning a dog. I find the cost commensurate with the quality of work and believe everyone there values my dogs and my business
- Doggie's Day Out Dog GroomingExcellent work - my little girl has anxiety separation and gets upset tummy when she's without me - Cassie did a wonderful job and my "little princess" had no accidents. She looked beautiful
- SHARI'S PAMPERED PETSShe was good, but I haven't used her on a regular basis. Everything was great with her and the prices were fabulous. I just started using her, so I will likely continue. Thus far, I was pleased with the service. I don't remember the prices but they were quite reasonable. I was really happy with her. To get the dogs nails clipped it was like $5.00 and that is very good. The quality was good, I was pleased with everything that she had in there. I have no complaints about it. Everything was clean, you have dog hair but she kept everything swept up really good. I was satisfied. You can get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. In fact she was very flexible with me because my husband was no longer able to come with me. I asked her if I just need the dogs nails clipped, she said to just call me after 3 and I will try to get them in. Like I said I've only used her a couple of times, once with each dog. Everything was nice, she was pleasant, she was good with the animals. I was comfortable with my dogs going there. My dogs were fine when I came to get them. And you have access, you can come in and see her handling the other animals so I was comfortable. I thought she was professional. You could see she loved animals
- Pet SmartThey are wonderful there. They really go the extra mile. They take excellent care of my dogs. They are very, very loving to the dogs. They have a really good touch with the animals. You can comfortably go from one groomer to another. It is always consistent.
- PetsenseGreat job with my dogs. Have 2 collies with lots of hair. Great service, professional, friendly, and well priced.
- Pretty PetsOther observations about Pretty Pets: When Marilyn returned my first call for information, she apologized for it not being right away. Since hers is a small operation versus the factory assembly line of a bigger place, I actually expected no less: I expected that her first priority would be the care and welfare of her pet clients onsite. This priority is all the more critical in light of news articles about distracted groomers, including the forgetting of dogs on kennel driers, resulting in poor dogs’ deaths. (Marilyn doesn’t use kennel driers, and as her website makes clear, that’s by informed choice.) I’m also sure there are countless other ways a pet’s grooming experience could be compromised by distraction or over-distraction. Based on Marilyn’s website, phone interactions and courteous interactive text message reminders, my expectations were high upon my dog’s grooming appointment. From the moment I turned into the lively and well-tended strip mall to the moment I walked out of Marilyn’s shop, I wasn’t disappointed. In fact the experience was better than I could have imagined. Because I care a lot for the little guy, I notice things on his behalf. Walking into spotless and well-organized Pretty Pets for the first time, with Marilyn waiting for us at the counter several steps away, the shaded mid-morning light of a sunny Albuquerque day gave the place a solidly comfortable if not felicitous feel. This is quite the opposite of the cold, industrial lighting I’ve observed at some other grooming places, which I’m sure is a source of added stress to many a pet. Marilyn’s shop had an open yet warm feel, and along the various walls there were quality pet items from travel carriers to toys of just about every size, funny pet-themed birthday cards and various perfumes. Even the subtle paint scheme of the place lent to the comfortable atmosphere. There were three grooming tables beyond the counter, two of which were quietly occupied by groomers and their dog clients. Marilyn’s table was closest to the counter, and I know that my dog, who loves heights, appreciated that he could look out the large west-facing window to the valley and West Mesa beyond during his grooming session. Just as I had expected would be the case, Marilyn had established an immediate trust with my dog, whose instincts are quite keen with both people and animals. Normally whimpering, shifting, refusing and otherwise complaining during past grooming sessions that were essentially bouts of trauma for him, he was calm and relaxed with Marilyn. In the past, letting someone as much as touch his nails and groom around his face and eyes were particular sore points, but again these were no problem with Marilyn. I know my dog sensed Marilyn’s quiet competence as well as her calm and caring demeanor as much as I did. He even let Marilyn file his nails with a rotary, just as a longtime former groomer had done. Another thing I observed about Marilyn: as the Pretty Pets website notes, she is the founder of the Zia Fund that raises money for pets in need, including of veterinary care. As I was filling out our information card, I got to witness Marilyn’s public spirit firsthand as she donated to a parents’ group serving kids in the area. A groomer with integrity—someone I know will treat my dog with the respect, kindness, patience and understanding he deserves as a unique being; someone I can justifiably trust will not be mean or abusive to my buddy behind the scenes; someone who is experienced enough, informed and up-to-date enough, and skilled and savvy enough to produce excellent results in every aspect of the grooming experience—I can’t tell you how much that means, and what a happy relief it is to have finally found that person in Marilyn. Marilyn really does measure up to her certifier’s philosophy and ethics, starting with what it means to be humane, and for the sake of your pet I’d highly recommend that you check out that philosophy and ethics right there on her website, and then put her and her facility to the test
- Pretty Pooch & Kitty Too!First... we've found the staff at Pretty Pooch to be eager to please. They're people who won't hesitate to go out of their way to do anything within reason to please their customers... beginning, of course, with a strong empathy for the pets themselves. Another way of saying it: Our dog, "Gina", approves of the place! Think about it! if an animal cringes, or gets upset at being left in the care of some provider, chances are there's something basically wrong there. ANY grooming experience creates a certain amount of anxiety on the part of an animal. But when our dog always demonstrates enthusiasm for going in the door, and shows genuine affection for the groomers, something has to be right there. The folks at Pretty Pooch have also shown us a willingness to pay attention to what we, the dog's owners, ask them to do; and they do so every single time. Second... the results. Gina always comes home looking great, smelling great, and proud of herself! The groomers always seem willing to "go the extra mile", glad to do whatever it is we want them to -- except things that are illegal or that risk harming an animal, which, of course, we would never ask of them
- Angels and Outlaws Pet GroomingMy dog is a rescue dog. She is very nervous and doesn't do well with strangers. They take really good care of her. I have been taking her there ever since I got her. The groomer is very gentle with the dogs. The thing I really like is that you don't have to wait all day for them to groom your dog. They usually take about an hour and the dog doesn't have to sit in the kennel shaking because she doesn't know what is going on. She is a loving person who takes very good care of animals
- Carol's Canine Barber ShopCarol's does a great job with the different breed cuts one of the best groomers I have use over the past 10 years. Both my dog love the staff at Carol's and I have never had a bad cut from them. I'll drop both dogs off at 8am and she will have them ready by 2 or 3pm which is fast for two dogs as compaired to others I have used
Pet Groomers in Roswell
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Recent Review:They are always so kind to my older fur person! I get her dog food and treats there quite often as they are so helpful.Peggy C.
- Recent Review:She Bathed and brushed my two large dogs and shaved one of the large <br /> dogs. She wasn't able to complete shaving of dog due to dog being <br /> restless when sheers got toward legs, tail and head so those areas were <br /> undone. She Should have deducted costs of services since dog wasn't <br /> completely finished. Also had a issue with cleanliness of mobile unit. <br /> Dog hair from previous day's grooming's was not cleaned up and removed <br /> properly. Lying in a pile in the corner which is not appropriate. She <br /> had her 3 year old daughter with her as well which I felt was also <br /> unprofessional since the child was filthy from head to toe <br /Susan J.
- Business Description:Pet Grooming, Reiki Healing for pets and people, Animal Communication, Workshops, Classes and Voice lessons. Cash, check, or credit card. Gaye Rock is our only employee and performs all services. We have gifts and pet suppliesRecent Review:She does a very good job but every time we took him in the price kept going up. <br />Angelena N.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Recent Review:Dog was bleeding from the neck when I picked her up. Staff were unprofessional. <br />victoria w.
- Business Description:Home of the $5.00 nail trim ( no appt necessary )Recent Review:I have taken my 11-12 month old dog twice to Pretty Pooch and been happy both times. He is a rather hyper pup but they handle him well and take good care of him. They provide a bath, blow dry, groom, de-shed, nails, glands and anything else you need. It is an open environment meaning the dogs mingle while waiting their turn for grooming. I like this as it gives the dogs a chance to socialize and I believe makes the groomer a fun place instead of somewhere scary where they are put in a cage to wait. I think their prices are fair for what you get and how good your dog smells when he comes home. <br /Kristen G.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Horse, dog and cat veterinary medical and surgical practice. Solo-veterinarian with 8 employees. 3200 sq ft facility with surgical facilities of all treated species.Recent Review:About a year ago my cat was neutered there. No problems, I picked him up at the specified time & went home. We didn't need pain medication & my cat healed nicely. I was disappointed in the amount of antiseptic on his bum (he's a white cat) showing that he wasn't properly cleaned off after the procedure. Price was more than I expected & certainly not something I would pay again. Overall other than price & not cleaning off my cat after the procedure we have gone back for other checkups & annual shots without a problem. <br /yvonne v.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:The regular workers/owner are great! Love animals (you can tell), on the day I came in they told me come back at 1pm, I did this and he was only bathed after 4 hrs. Found out they had a very "snotty" 'master clipper' there to teach them, which is great but I never got a phone call to delay the pick up time. After meeting this 'expert' I hope she never comes back. Very rude and had a bad attitude. The regular lady there apologized, but now I have to make another 50 mile round trip to return him for his clipping, which i will have to pay for. The original payment ended up for only the bathing. I think the company is overall great, but they should learn not to allow teachers or other visitors to run their shop like they own it, they seem to be a little "star-struck". I was NOT, but will gladly return if no such visitors are scheduled to be thereLORI T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
dog groomers in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Button Brand Veterinary Clinic3520 N White Sands Blvd
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Button Brand Veterinary Clinic
- Hilde's Hounds LLC417 S Cedar Ave
Roswell, New Mexico
- Hilde's Hounds LLC
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- SALT MISSION KENNELS957 SALT MISSION TRL
Moriarty, New Mexico
- SALT MISSION KENNELS
- The Rock Center413 N Bullard St
Silver City, New Mexico
- The Rock Center