Integrity Painting

With Angi since December 2012

Garys Custom Painting

Gary's Custom Painting Service is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

E & R Painting

E & R Painting provides professional service and quality work. E & R painting has more then 10 years in experience. There is a supervisor at job site at all times. All work is garanteed. Customers can call 7 days a week with any concerns or questions. E & R Painting works for the convienence of the customer. Scheduling is based on customers convienence. Referals are available.

Honey Do Home Services

Since I was 14 I have been in the general construction business. It is my intention to treat you fairly. I specialize in many trades. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I do painting, flooring, plumbing, cement, and install synthetic grass!! No job is to big or small!! I look forward to earning business!!

Offers by Honey Do Home Services  on Angi

02/23/2017

Punctual, professional, courteous, excellent job.

Description of Work
Extensive exterior stucco repair & paint.

Category interior painters

02/03/2016

Description of Work
Steve did a great job painting exterior doors, vigas and other woodwork. He did thorough prep work and managed to salvage a badly deteriorated door. His work was superior to the same work we've had done by others in years past. And he showed up on schedule - a big plus in Las Cruces. Have already scheduled him to paint our home's entire exterior.

Category interior painters

04/26/2013

Very impressed with attention to detail and quality.

Description of Work
Integrity Paints did exterior stucco repairs and painting. Painted porches and did interior paiting.

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

Interior and exterior painting & stucco repair.