ANTHONY SOSA ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2012

4.3

Welcome to Anthony Sosa Roofing and Construction. I’m Proud to be serving Las Cruces and the surrounding areas with superior roofing and construction knowledge and skills, Premium material, customer satisfaction, and at a prices you can afford. I work hard in bringing you the latest and best materials on the market to date, to every project. Our goal is to complete your project in a clean, timely, and professional manner. We take pride in all of our work and love what we do....

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

01/29/2021

I would like to say that I will not be looking anywhere else for my roofing & contracting needs. Mark and his team are always on time when I need work done to any of my rental properties. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of work that is being done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple roof leaks and issues with interior on a number of different properties.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,stucco,house painters,roof cleaning

01/29/2021

Could not have asked for better....in quality of work and the professionalism of Mark and his crew. After the nightmare endured with another roofer who actually made the roof worse, Mark applied a superior roof....and my home looks like new after painting completed. Do not go anywhere but to Mark Sosa!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and exterior stucco and paint

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,stucco,house painters

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed the services on the roof, but I had a surprise when we got back to the property. There was a LOT of debris strewn all over one side of the property. This included scraps from the roofing material, plastic containers, nails, parts that had been replaced and empty water bottles. I had to clean all of this up.

CATEGORY siding

Metal Roofing, TPO Roofing, Shingles, Coatings, All Types of Roofing Repairs, Energry Efficient Roofs, Flat & Pitched Roofs, Roof Deck Rebuilds & Repairs, Roof Ventilation Installs, Skylight Installs, All Types of Roofing Maintenance, Roofing Inspections, Overhangs, Porches Facia,Soffit, All types of Sidings, Custom Metal Trims and Facia Bending, Painting, Coatings, Stucco Repairs, Insulation, Blown Cellulose & Fibergalss Insulation, Laminate Wood Floors, Sheetrock