Farmington Family Practice

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine

DBA Farmington Family Practice There are 8 doctors at this site, surgery is not performed at this site, to see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org...

05/06/2015

I had a good experience. The visit went well. They were very good.

Description of Work
I went to Farmington Family Practice. I have been using them for primary care for about two years.

04/20/2015

They usually have appointments schedule anytime that you want to go in. They are very open to what you want. They don?t rush you in and rush you out. Sometimes they are a little bit pricey but they are competent to what you need. You can get the same day appointment if needed. We have really like them and we like all of the people there. We usually wait to get seen. We have insurance.

Description of Work
We go to Farmington Family Practice.

06/19/2014

The physician is knowledgeable and he is a DO and not MD, he doesn't always prescribe medicine first but gives other options.

Description of Work
Dr. Victor Worth is our primary care physician.

02/10/2014

Fantastic

Description of Work
check-up with Dr Burns

01/19/2014

From the phone call to make the appt to the end of the visit the entire practice was professional and caring. Overall great experience.

Description of Work
Establish care with a primary medicine provider. Dr Hakes was thorough and took time to hear my concerns and asked pertinate questions.

Family practice.