Doggie's Day Out Dog Grooming

Edgewood, NM 87015

grooming...

06/26/2018

Patricia K.

Excellent work - my little girl has anxiety separation and gets upset tummy when she's without me - Cassie did a wonderful job and my "little princess" had no accidents. She looked beautiful

Description of Work
American Eskimo miniature: shampoo, hair trim, nails done

05/14/2018

Meri C.

Excellent job. My two rough coat collies now look like smooth coats. They are both sooo much happier without their heavy coats. Thank You!

Description of Work
Bathe and clip (summer cut) two rough collies

02/20/2017

Donald H.

They do an excellent job!

Description of Work
Grooming for our dogs.

12/22/2016

Marilynn R.

They 're really great. The dogs are never stressed when come out that. They're calm and happy and that's all we really care about. It's a great haircut.

Description of Work
I use Doggie's Day Out Dog Grooming for animal grooming services.

12/22/2016

Marilynn R.

12/14/2015

Georgianne H.

07/09/2015

John R.

Description of Work
Groomed our two shih tzu's. Excellent grooming. Our dogs both like to go to the groomer and look great after.

06/22/2015

John R.

Description of Work
Groomed our two Shih Tsu dogs. We have been using this Groomers for several years and have been completely satisfied.

03/04/2015

Arnold B.

Description of Work
Very nice lady. She did a nice job grooming our dog. Yes, we'll be going back.

07/30/2014

Kathleen M.

Description of Work
Gave my German Shepherd a bath and nail clip~they were very gentle with him and he looked fantastic when I picked him up~also noticed another customer's dog that was being picked up~long hair breed~he looked gorgeous~they were very punctual and efficent~A+

06/03/2014

Mike F.

Corinne met and greeted our dogs at the door and showed an obvious love for the animals. She remembered our requests from the time before (about 3 months) and took the dogs right in. Four hours later, she called and said they were done, exactly as we requested (and just in time for this heat wave. Thanks Corinne! You're the best.

Description of Work
Corinne trimmed our two Airedales

09/06/2012

John R.

Could not have been better

Description of Work
We have two Golden Retrievers. Both were in need of a bath and a good haircut. Corinne did a fantastic job on both girls. I found her on Angie's list. I live in the East Mountains and wanted to find a groomer near by if possible. Before I made the appointment I dropped by Corrine's shop. The shop is clean and I really enjoyed Corrine's professional demeanor and friendliness. Both girls were bathed, brushed, both had a fantastic haircut and had their nails trimmed. I have paid more for less at other groomers.

04/06/2010

Joni D.

We have three dogs; a St. Bernard, a hound mix (who's almost as large as the St. Bernard), and a small heeler mix (about 37 pounds). This was their second trip to Doggie's Day Out, and all of them were in dire need of baths (and the St. B in need of a haircut) after our snowy winter and ensuing muddy yard. When we went to pick them up, we could visibly see how much cleaner they were! They also smell good, not strong or overly perfumed, but just a nice smell. It's convenient for me to bring them all in at once. From a size standpoint, our St. Bernard is a lot to handle and I appreciated that Corinne said she didn't overbook herself once I had scheduled this appointment. I discussed with Corinne how I felt Rosie (the St. B) should have her fur trimmed when I dropped off the dogs, and she was in agreement with what I thought -- and Rosie looks great!

Description of Work
Corinne, the owner of Doggie's Day Out, bathed, dried and brushed our three dogs, trimmed all their toenails, and gave a haircut to one of the dogs (the other two don't require it).

Animal Grooming