Leck Landscaping

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a full service Landscape company that is Licensed and insured. We specialize in irrigation and stone masonry. Our License covers all landscaping including parks and recreation....

03/10/2016

09/13/2013

went very well. 1 tree almost died but he took care of it immediately and it thrived

Description of Work
rocked front and back, installed trees and 6 Butterfly bushes.

04/12/2012

They do a super job. They are not done with the project yet, but so far they have been trying to do their very best. The price was very reasonable. One of my neighbors got upset about something they did. They were very courteous, and they went to my neighbors house and made a friend with her. They are also very courteous towards me, and they really go out of their way to please their customers.

Description of Work
I used Leck Landscaping for a huge landscaping job in my front yard, back yard, and patio.

03/21/2012

We worked with Chris Leck on a design for the yard of a large, historic home in Deming. The yard was bare dirt that needed to be converted to a desert landscape with new walkways to replace the 90 year old grey concrete. The initial price was beyond our budget, so Chris suggested some ways to cut costs, such as not hauling dirt and thus having a slightly raised yard, using a less expensive crusher...

Description of Work
Landscaped yard with desert landscaping, poured concrete walkways with faux stone pattern and coloring.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,stamped concrete

Sprinkler system installation and repair, rock walls, flagstone, brick walkways and patios, tree triming, commercial maintenance & landscape design.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover