Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Clovis, NM
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Clovis
- PetsenseThey are always so kind to my older fur person! I get her dog food and treats there quite often as they are so helpful.
- SHARI'S PAMPERED PETSShari and her staff have been grooming my dogs since sometime in the 90's when she came to Socorro on a regular basis. After she worked solely out of her shop in Belen I continued to take my dogs (at least one standard poodle, sometimes three and a Benjie looking cross) until I moved to TorC in 2012. Las Cruces was closer but after several failed attempts, I returned to Belen because the dogs were happy when they arrived. We go every 8 weeks and I am thrilled with the job. Grooming isn't cheap and it is a cost that needs to be considered when owning a dog. I find the cost commensurate with the quality of work and believe everyone there values my dogs and my business read less
- Doggie's Day Out Dog GroomingExcellent work - my little girl has anxiety separation and gets upset tummy when she's without me - Cassie did a wonderful job and my "little princess" had no accidents. She looked beautiful
- SHARI'S PAMPERED PETSShe was good, but I haven't used her on a regular basis. Everything was great with her and the prices were fabulous. I just started using her, so I will likely continue. Thus far, I was pleased with the service. I don't remember the prices but they were quite reasonable. I was really happy with her. To get the dogs nails clipped it was like $5.00 and that is very good. The quality was good, I was pleased with everything that she had in there. I have no complaints about it. Everything was clean, you have dog hair but she kept everything swept up really good. I was satisfied. You can get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. In fact she was very flexible with me because my husband was no longer able to come with me. I asked her if I just need the dogs nails clipped, she said to just call me after 3 and I will try to get them in. Like I said I've only used her a couple of times, once with each dog. Everything was nice, she was pleasant, she was good with the animals. I was comfortable with my dogs going there. My dogs were fine when I came to get them. And you have access, you can come in and see her handling the other animals so I was comfortable. I thought she was professional. You could see she loved animals read less
- Pet SmartThey are wonderful there. They really go the extra mile. They take excellent care of my dogs. They are very, very loving to the dogs. They have a really good touch with the animals. You can comfortably go from one groomer to another. It is always consistent.
- Botique Puppy KutsI was last there about a month ago. It cost sixty five dollars. They bathed and clipped both of our Yorkies. Everything was great! Honestly It was excellent, It was very pleasant, normally when I go to pick up the dogs, they are straining at the leash to get to me, this time, the girl at the front was just holding the dogs and they were relaxed. I thought, that was different. It's a small place but they are very friendly. Their prices are excellent and they actually carry healthy dog food in there. For me it's how my dogs react, and if my dogs are happy, I am happy. In the past, Sadie has been nicked a couple of times. I was afraid to take her in for grooming after she was badly nicked. So to see her relaxed afterward was a really big thing for me. If they look good and happy when they come out, then I know they have had a bad experience. If Sadie has a good experience then when she gets home she won't hide. I would absolutely use them each and every time. Price was excellent. They got me in the next day read less
- PetsenseGreat job with my dogs. Have 2 collies with lots of hair. Great service, professional, friendly, and well priced.
- WAGGIN' TAILSWe have used them one time. We were gone for a week and boarded two animals. Their professionalism and caring for the animal stood out the most. We walked the place and it was really clean. We liked the price.
- DOGGIE DAY SPAThey really care about the animals' well-being and are very kind to them. Furthermore, the shop is very clean, they always try to do exactly what I request, and they do good work. Additionally, they always have my dog ready ahead of schedule.
- Carol's Canine Barber ShopCarol's does a great job with the different breed cuts one of the best groomers I have use over the past 10 years. Both my dog love the staff at Carol's and I have never had a bad cut from them. I'll drop both dogs off at 8am and she will have them ready by 2 or 3pm which is fast for two dogs as compaired to others I have used read less
Pet Groomers in Clovis
- Recent Review:They are always so kind to my older fur person! I get her dog food and treats there quite often as they are so helpful.Peggy C.
- Business Description:Horse, dog and cat veterinary medical and surgical practice. Solo-veterinarian with 8 employees. 3200 sq ft facility with surgical facilities of all treated species.Recent Review:About a year ago my cat was neutered there. No problems, I picked him up at the specified time & went home. We didn't need pain medication & my cat healed nicely. I was disappointed in the amount of antiseptic on his bum (he's a white cat) showing that he wasn't properly cleaned off after the procedure. Price was more than I expected & certainly not something I would pay again. Overall other than price & not cleaning off my cat after the procedure we have gone back for other checkups & annual shots without a problem. <br / read lessyvonne v.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Salt Mission Kennels offers professional pet care services that include boarding daycare grooming obedience behavior consultation in a comfortable low stress country setting ideal for all types of dogs and cats. With over 50 years of professional experience and one care provider per seven pets we really enjoy caring for your pets read less
- Business Description:We are pet stylists we give skin and coat conditioning treatments, nails, and haircuts we also have pet supplies for your poochRecent Review:Excellent. The best experience I have had with dog grooming. The cut was perfect. The groomer was so sensitive to my very anxious dog. Very Clean. <br />KIMBERLY W.
- Business Description:Home of the $5.00 nail trim ( no appt necessary )Recent Review:I have taken my 11-12 month old dog twice to Pretty Pooch and been happy both times. He is a rather hyper pup but they handle him well and take good care of him. They provide a bath, blow dry, groom, de-shed, nails, glands and anything else you need. It is an open environment meaning the dogs mingle while waiting their turn for grooming. I like this as it gives the dogs a chance to socialize and I believe makes the groomer a fun place instead of somewhere scary where they are put in a cage to wait. I think their prices are fair for what you get and how good your dog smells when he comes home. <br / read lessKristen G.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The regular workers/owner are great! Love animals (you can tell), on the day I came in they told me come back at 1pm, I did this and he was only bathed after 4 hrs. Found out they had a very "snotty" 'master clipper' there to teach them, which is great but I never got a phone call to delay the pick up time. After meeting this 'expert' I hope she never comes back. Very rude and had a bad attitude. The regular lady there apologized, but now I have to make another 50 mile round trip to return him for his clipping, which i will have to pay for. The original payment ended up for only the bathing. I think the company is overall great, but they should learn not to allow teachers or other visitors to run their shop like they own it, they seem to be a little "star-struck". I was NOT, but will gladly return if no such visitors are scheduled to be there read lessLORI T.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Peggy Bowman.Recent Review:They are very professional!! We have had bad luck in the last when it comes to our dog receiving his actual shots (the technicians would miss and poke him numerous times) but they were able to calm him and stick him once and draw the blood amount required. Very loving and kind people towards our fourth member of our family. <br / read lessApasara T.
- Recent Review:Dog was bleeding from the neck when I picked her up. Staff were unprofessional. <br />victoria w.
- Business Description:Please come bring your beautiful pooch to be pampered & groomed! I have years of grooming experience and am very patient with every dog I work with. Giving your dog a good grooming experience is very important- I want your dog to go home feeling pampered and at ease read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Quay County
- Fort Sumner
dog groomers in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Button Brand Veterinary Clinic3520 N White Sands Blvd
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Button Brand Veterinary Clinic
- Doggey Style4401 S Coulter St Apt 2221
- Doggey Style
- ENV Pet Spa & Grooming Inc228 St Francis Dr Bldg B
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- ENV Pet Spa & Grooming Inc
- Hilde's Hounds LLC417 S Cedar Ave
Roswell, New Mexico
- Hilde's Hounds LLC
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- SALT MISSION KENNELS957 SALT MISSION TRL
Moriarty, New Mexico
- SALT MISSION KENNELS