Tree Doctor 911 LLC

Founded 1938 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional website - www.treedoctor911.com. Additional phone numbers - (575) 208-6441 & (575) 742-8812. Additional fax - (505) 255-0521....

Alliance Landscaping, Inc. is a premier New Mexico landscaping company providing a full range of residential and commercial services. Fully licensed, bonded & insured, our professional staff will guide you through every step to build your landscaping ideas into beautiful yet functional spaces that will enhance your outdoor environment. Alliance Landscaping Inc., residential construction division provides the highest quality custom landscaping from design to final installation. Our superior customer service, dedication to quality, and in-house design talent will transform your outdoor space into the environment you've been dreaming of. Alliance Landscaping's commercial landscaping clients receive the highest quality scheduled landscape and prompt service. Each commercial landscape property requires an attention to detail and consistency to ensure a professional image. Small to large businesses, HOA's and business parks rely on Alliance Landscaping, Inc. to keep them looking their best. Founded in 1995, Alliance Landscaping, Inc. is your local landscaping specialist. We are fully diverse and can help you with all of your landscaping needs. Whether you need irrigation, water features, or decorative concrete work, we've got you covered. We serve residential and commercial customers alike. For more information concerning our premier landscaping services, contact Alliance Landscaping, Inc. today. Free estimates. Call now for more details!

We are an award winning Albuquerque based company who pride ourselves on great customer service. We started business in July 2005. Since then we have established a customer base of more than 3000 regular customers. We offer the best price while providing great work. If you are looking for a company who takes pride in their work, shows up on time for estimates and work, gives you the professionalism of a large company while giving you the attention of a small company. Award wining.

We are a full service landscaping co. All work is done " In House " meaning we don't sub contract any of our work at this time. We are a small company of landscaping experts, each person specializing in their specific field. Award winning.

07/04/2018

My Russian Olive tree was dying so in June 2017 I called Tree Doctor 911 to have it removed. I was told that there was a good chance the tree could be saved by treating it. I was also told that if more than 50% of the tree dies within a year after treating it – that it would remove it at no cost to me. This guarantee was in written into my contract and I spent over $650 to have the tree treated. A...

Description of Work
Treated and trimmed a Russian olive tree

07/06/2015

All trees are doing very well. New growth, vivid colors. Just wonderful! Very knowledgeable about our evergreens and were willing to but info into "laymen's" terms so we could follow-up with care. Folks are very patient with my payment needs.

Description of Work
Retreated evergreens on a biannual basis as scheduled.

06/03/2015

The tree kept getting worse and worse, more twisted and had more dying leaves. Finally in March of 2013, I called another company and had the tree cut down. I feel that the owner from Tree Doctor made promises he couldn't fulfill and talked me into spending more money for a hopeless cause.

Description of Work
I had a dying apple tree. Tree doctor pruned it along with 2 other trees, and medicated it for both bacteria and pests. I followed their suggestions about watering it. First visit was in Jan 2011. In May 2011 I called again. No improvement. They did antibiotics again. In May of 2012 the tree still looked bad, had bark peeling off and scar tissue. I got the owner to come out again and he said the tree wasn't really in bad shape and that he could save it. I paid another $293 to be another treatment. The tree did not improve.

05/18/2015

Arborist was a delightful guy, brought his son with him; we all had a good time drinking hot chocolate and playing with our dogs. Was very clear about his take on diagnoses and his recommended procedures. Arborist originally from Central America, been in New Mexico for about a decade, as I remember. There was no charge for the consult and estimate. I decided not to go with this company mainly for ...

Description of Work
Arborist came out to give estimate on requested tree services.

07/12/2014

Did injections to over a dozen aspen trees suffering from insects and fungal infections after performing diagnosis. Ken was very knowledgable. Injections have seemed to work in almost all the trees. Did a no-cost follow up visit. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Provided treatments to aspen trees

Category tree service

Residential and commercial saving sick trees, pruning, trimming, shaping, tree removal, stump grinding and removal & storm damage.

Check, MasterCard, Visa