Ross Family Dental

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles. Award winning. ...

Wondra Dental Care

Wondra Dental Care

Welcome to Wondra Dental Care, P.C., a leading dental care practice in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a pleasant environment.

11/07/2017

Checkups and cleanings always go well. The cleaning is always very detailed. The Hygynist are all well informed on how to maintain one's teeth. Teeth filling work is always done in an efficient, gentle, and professional manner. Ross Dental is very honest as well as modest and thier sense of humor is a huge plus! Other franchise dental companies recommended to me possible dental work in the past. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodic check-ups, cleaning and tooth fillings matained. A while back, a small chip on one of my front teeth was filled. The shade match was perfect. The repair was and presently to this day aesthectically flawless.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

08/22/2017

We moved to the ABQ area recently, so I saw Dr Jason Ross for a routine exam and cleaning, a new patient appointment. He and his staff were professional, friendly, and thorough. My husband saw him last week and had the same experience. So glad to say we've found our dental provider!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General exam & cleaning

12/14/2015

Dr. Ross is a truly qualified professional in every way. He even cleans your teeth himself on your first visit (or perhaps his hygienist was sick that day), and he does not try to sell you unnecessary services.  I would recommend HIM for dental services, however, you may encounter challenges with his dental assistant and administrative staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ross is one of the best dentists in Albuquerque. HIS professionalism and ability is amazing and worthy of an 'A' rating. I gave a 'B' rating, however, because I cannot say the same thing about his staff (they can be down right rough, snarky & condescending). Additionally, he does not accept my new dental insurance so I can no longer afford his services without utilizing insurance. I do not trust his staff to do any work on my teeth whatsoever, so it is time to move on and hopefully find another qualified dentist with an equally capable staff.

03/16/2015

Dr. Ross listened to my concerns, talked with me about options for fixing not only the problem tooth but also the condition that had caused this to occur. When I was trying to get the appointment I told the receptionist that ultimately I wanted to find a family dentist for once I am living in the area full time. I definitely accomplished that with Kerry Ross and the staff at Ross Dental.  I have h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I arrived in town with a broken molar. The receptionist was so accommodating. She tried for days to find me an appointment that would work around my reason for being in Albuquerque which was to close on a new home. It seemed that every cancellation I was offered occurred at the same time my closing required me to be somewhere. They did not get discouraged. We finally found a time and I was the doctor (Kerry Ross) and she was phenomenal!!

03/09/2015

The procedure went fine as always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two cavities filled that were found during my 6 month checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic and family dentistry, digital x- rays (70% less radiation), general & cosmetic dentistry for your family - adults, children & seniors, latest technology in a caring & cozy atmosphere & teeth whitening.

NA