Freeberg, Dr. Thomas M.

With Angi since October 2013

4.3

Chiropractic Care

04/25/2017

Very well! Great chiropractor!

Description of Work
Chiropractic adjustment.

03/31/2014

He hurt me terribly after my second appointment. I was also not happy that there was only a sheet between his treatment area and the reception area, giving one no privacy to really talk.

Description of Work
The chiropractor had me go to another provider and have a neck x-ray done. He later showed me the film from this x-ray and told me I would need repeated chiropractic care. I asked for the radiologist's report, repeatedly, but Dr. Freeberg failed to provide this to me.

10/14/2013

Dr. Tom uses a range of techniques and really focuses on loosening up muscles prior to any adjusting which works great for me. I always feel better when I leave and then even better the next day. He is responsive and has always seen me the same day I call, so access to him and appointments is great. He answers his own phone and I can even text him to make an appointment which is very convenient. I...

Description of Work
I searched for a chiropractor in Albuquerque for a couple of years after moving here and saw several before finding Dr. Tom. I have used chiropractic for most of my life and find it really beneficial for me. I try to get an adjustment about every month or so. If I hurt myself working in the yard, etc. I might go more often.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic care including headaches, migraines, back pain, sprains, strains, carpal tunnel, sciatica, ankles, knees, wrists & elbows.