FootPrints Home Care

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

8205 Spain Rd NE Ste 211

Albuquerque, NM 87109

Additional DBAs - FootPrints Home Care Inc, Footprints of Albuquerque LLC...

05/09/2015

Stephanie W.

I have used this company for over a year. They have been responsive to our needs and provided a good service. The caregiver was prompt and dependable. She interacted with my father and met his needs. He enjoyed her company. I did not worry about leaving him alone with her when I needed to leave the house. She had the necessary skills to safely assist him. She was very respectful, polite and treated him with dignity. She usually made him a snack in the afternoon and lite meal in the early evening. She assisted him with using his walker, toileting, showering and shaving. If necessary, she would do his laundry and change bed linens. She spent a lot of time talking with my father about family and current events. She was always cheerful and made him laugh. The office staff has always been very polite and responsive to our needs. Representatives have been to my house to check on the services that were being provided and make any necessary changes. This is a very competent, concerned, and compassionate company. I was very fortunate to have found them.

Description of Work
I hired them to assist with the care giving for my father, one day a week for 5 hours. The care giver assists with meals, bathing, and toileting as needed. We needed someone who liked animals and had experience with dementia patients. It took a while to get the right person but we have had the same caregiver for over a year. We are satisfied and would recommend the company.

05/15/2014

David B.

My wife is recovering nicely after receiving excellent care from FootPrints. Throughout the three weeks of their service, Brian (from FootPrints) was most accommodating in seeing that we had the right care worker for our needs and scheduling that fit into ours. The communication was excellent. I believe that the care we received from FootPrints hastened my wife’s recovery and certainly took a great load off my mind and body.

Description of Work
My wife suffered extremely painful broken ribs due to a recent fall. It quickly became evident that I would need help in caring for her during her recovery at home. I called FootPrints Home Care since it was rated so highly in Angie’s List. Bill from FootPrints came to our home within two hours of my call to assess our needs. He arranged for a home care person to start the very next day and every day thereafter for as long as we needed them. We chose to have someone come out for four hours each day, although they can arrange personnel from two to 24 hour care. We used their services for three weeks until my wife was able to care for herself with my help. Footprints arranged for temporary home-care women for the first few days until permanent home-care workers could be scheduled. All the women who were assigned to us were on time, courteous, knowledgeable, and caring. They gave sponge baths and skin care, motivated my wife to exercise, helped her move about as much as she was able, gave advice and encouragement, and performed household tasks enthusiastically.

04/16/2014

Katherine W.

My experience with them has been very good and that particular service went very well. Their price is also very good.

Description of Work
I'm a senior citizen and the last time I used FootPrints Home Care services was when I asked them for two days of help with getting ready for a bridge party. They helped me to get my house ready and so forth.

Category

03/10/2014

Milushe K.

They work flawlessly. They are great help to have when caring for someone long distance. They have good rapport and communication with me.

Description of Work
Provide home care

10/16/2013

Patty C.

I was happy with their services.

Description of Work
I have used Footprints Home Care for personal care attendants.

Category

09/27/2013

Russell H.

Their staff are friendly, professional, and provide excellent care. I especially like that their minimum charge per visit is for two hours. Some homecare providers have a three hour minimum per visit. I didn't require extensive care and thus the two hour minimum was more economical for me.

Description of Work
I utilized FootPrints to help me recover from rotator cuff surgery. I received daily care from them each morning for about one month.

05/21/2012

nancy B.

We started using them because they were referred to us. It is a good company. They are wonderful. They are also connected with preferred health care and are nursing my sisters living; they do a very good job on that. They are very good at what they do. We like the quality of the people that they send out. They are very good people. They are people that we can count on to be there on time. They seem to know what they are doing. If we need somebody this afternoon then we can call them they generally send someone.

Description of Work
We use Foothprints Home Care for in-home healthcare services. We use them to take care of my mother.

Home Healthcare - In-home Services
    Home Healthcare - Independent Living

We are a Medically Licensed home health agency for pediatric, elderly, and disabled patients.Our vision is to be THE STANDARD by which all home care providers are measured in New Mexico, resulting in the Highest Quality, Excellent Stewardship, and the Best Place to Work.

We do not offer Medicare-reimbursed services or PCO services.