Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC

With Angi since October 2008

101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 400

West Orange, NJ 07052

Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

12/21/2012

Dr. Denehy is a very personable physician with a caring bedside manner. From my initial consultation appointment, through the surgery and followup appointments, he was always professional and took the time to answer any questions I had. I did not have any difficulty making an appointment. My only negative experience occurred on my last appointment, when he was called into the hospital for emergency surgery. That threw off his appointment schedule for the day, so he was very late (but also very apologetic) when I met him for my last visit.

Description of Work
Was referred to him for surgery.

Category obgyn

06/11/2012

He's been treating me for 2 years. He is phenomenal. He is really great. The personal attention is superb. I just like the care and knowledge he provides.

Description of Work
I go to Thad Denehy for women's services.

Category obgyn

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Imaging - Radiology
    Primary Care - Internal Medicine
    Cancer/Oncology

Gynecologic oncology.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC

How is Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC overall rated?

Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC offer?

Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery LLC offers the following services: Gynecologic oncology.