Superior Asphalt

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2016

13VH08822600

Wayne, NJ 07470

Superior Asphalt, is near Parsippany , NJ, and is a paving company licensed and insured specializing in driveway Seal Coating-Paving- Repair-Concrete-Crack Filling-Patching- Belgian Block and more. Whether you want to maintain your existing asphalt or up date your property with a new look. Superior Asphalt can offer you Quality Work At An Affordable Price ! Call today and find out which option will best fit your budget and keep your property functioning and looking its finest. Get your free estimate today! Additional phone: 973-646-8399...

driveway pavers (87)concrete driveways (3)concrete repair (1)

09/28/2021

Excellent Job. Robert was extremely thorough and informative He recommended a slightly more expensive double course of asphalt given the existing conditions of our property. It was well worth the added expense. They also installed drainage catch basis and underground piping to alleviate pooling water in my front lawn and near by garage. All work flawlessly. I would highly recommend Superior Asphal...

Description of Work
Replaced Driveway

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

07/06/2020

It went well. This is the second time I hired them, and I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
They re-sealed my asphalt driveway and filled a few cracks.

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

10/20/2019

She was nice but the job but I am no longer able to keep in touch with her though she committed to redo the work after she sealcoated my driveway over accumulated sand.

Description of Work
Seal coating of asphalt driveway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

09/26/2019

They were great! Fast thorough and the driveway looks great!

Description of Work
seal coating

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/09/2019

Their communication is poor, I claimed a deal for the service and they called back and told me to make sure that the driveway is cleaned up, so I cleaned the driveway and prep it for them to do the sealcoating, the service was set to done tomorrow, I called them them up today to confirm the service tomorrow, the lady who answered said she would call me back in an hour, I never got a callback; I ca...

Description of Work
Driveway Asphalt Sealcoating service

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

We do apologize for any miscommunication. We were not sure of your exact location and you were outside the service area. We wish you all the best with your project and apologize for any inconvenience.

04/20/2019

Thin coated, and they appeared to run out and we are left with obvious bare stripes for the last 30 ft. Since I couldn’t stand on the wet driveway, I didn’t see it until the next day. Made 3 separate appts to repair; one cancelled due to possible weather; another they had the wrong day (I wrote it twice so I know it wasn’t me) when I called to confirm; the final, they never called or arrived, afte...

Description of Work
Driveway reseal

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

05/24/2018

Fantastic, Job done carefully and methodically by one person. Works fast with skill. Fair price.

Description of Work
Seal Coat driveway

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your time in your business.

11/07/2017

Excellent in every aspect and a complete change to my driveway look like new recently done

Description of Work
Asphalt coating

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again.

11/03/2017

It was quick and easy. Showed up on time and it only took about an hour. Details of the process were explained to me in advance of the work. Since my driveway is more than 800 sq. ft, I was given the price for the additional coverage and told what was included. I felt that they were very professional.

Description of Work
Driveway resealing.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

Thank you for your business.

11/02/2017

Great! For a small fee she patched some cracks in the driveway also.

Description of Work
I had a top coat of sealer put on the driveway. The worker was punctual, introduced herself to to us upon arrival and when the job was completed she asked us to inspect it and to see if we were satisfied.

Cost $183.35

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

Thank you for your time and your business.

Asphalt Paving -Seal Coating & Repair- Concret- Belgian Block-Brick Pavers