LA FITNESS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2009

ADDITIONAL ADDRESSES - MULTIPLE ADDRESSES - CLICK TO SHOW / HIDE, 2600 MICHELSON DRIVE SUITE 300, IRVINE, CA 92612, 5901 ROUTE 42, TURNERSVILLE, NJ 08012 TEL: (856) 401-9688, 200 NEW WORLD WAY, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080, TEL: (908) 755-3104, 2100 STATE HIGHWAY # 38, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002, TEL: (856) 482-8565, 536 MILLTOWN ROAD, NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ 08902, TEL: (732) 342-7440....

06/10/2014

I was told I would be billed at certain times and I wasn't. I had trainers that never showed and were rude and unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for training. I was promised certain things and it never happened.

08/16/2013

They're pretty good. I like that it's generally clean, there's a lot of equipment and large space. What I don't like is how there's no WiFi and sometimes it does get crowded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to LA Fitness.

05/19/2013

I usually go to this fitness center for swimming and jogging. Great and clean environment. Professional equipment and friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gym, swimming

01/19/2012

It is a good size building and they have plenty of equipment. They have a good variety of classes. The only bad thing was that the Zumba class didn't start on time but everything else was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to LA Fitness.

04/03/2009

I was a member of Curves for almost 6 years with little results. It was becoming very difficult to continue and i became very bored. i was even a Curves Smart member, still with no results. This was mainly due to the equipment at Curves not functioning correctly. My son joined LA fitness thru school and was very happy with it. I called our local club and they gave me the same membership as my son'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A fitness membership for unlimited use of the facilities with the exception of racquetball.

Fitness - Centers