Watchung Pediatrics Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2008

76 Stirling Rd Ste 201

Warren, NJ 07059

We are dedicated to providing thorough, customized medical care to meet the needs of each of our families. With 9 doctors and 4 nurse practitioners, we have a full range of experience to give our patients the best care!...

10/23/2014

Kristin D.

They are very accessible in terms of getting my children in if they are sick. The doctors themselves are laid back and are happy to explain things. When I request that they fill out the Universal Health Records they are quick to fill it out and attach an easily understood medical record that they have prepared. I would and have recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
I took my son there this week. He has been going to them since he was born in 2013. My daughter has been going since we have moved into the area in 2012.

06/27/2013

Carol Ann R.

I have been extremely pleased with them. There are two doctors there that I used for years that I have been really pleased with. They are right on target. If you ask for referrals, they go out of their way to give you referrals. If the referral they gave you has no openings, they will come back and give you other referrals and they are on top of everything. The effectiveness of the treatment depends upon the doctors. I have had no problems with the billing process. I have been with them for at least 18 or 19 years and my son has just finished up with them.

Description of Work
I use Watchung Pediatrics Incorporated for the pediatric care of my kids and our last appointment with them was last week.

05/10/2012

Sara C.

You can't go wrong with any pediatrician there. Every single one I've had is nice. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They're always who I recommend. They take walk-in appointments from four to five on weekdays. I give them all A's.

Description of Work
The last appointment was for my child.

10/06/2010

Ingrid P.

They are very good. They were open-minded towards my needs; they were fine with the fact that I don’t want my kids vaccinated and I just had to sign a form. We didn’t have to wait very long and I didn’t get the idea that it was busy. The kids were running around and there wasn’t anyone reprimanding them; they were very kid friendly, just like a pediatrician should be. The doctor explained everything really well and she was really nice. She spoke to my kids and constantly interacted with them rather than talking through me. The office is an open space that was clean and tidy.

Description of Work
I took my children to Watchung Pediatrics for a checkup.

08/06/2010

STUART S.

They are terrific. They are very thorough, and the kids like them. They do a great job. They talk to both parents and the child. They don't think our questions are silly at all.

Description of Work
I use this practice for pediatrics. I last went for a wellness check. I have been using this practice for twelve years.

07/24/2010

Jacquelyn L.

I am very satisfied with their services. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had just went for a routine check up.

08/07/2009

STUART S.

They are always available, and we like Dr. Kelly Knowles there. She remembers about the health concerns of our kids, so we don’t have to reiterate it each visit. It was a problem in the past with our other pediatricians. They have walk-in hours in the morning and afternoon Monday through Friday, which is good. We are pretty happy with them.

Description of Work
We use Watchung Pediatrics.

08/04/2009

Frank G.

The doctors and the staff are thorough and available, and the office is clean.

Description of Work
We have been using Watchung Pediatrics for a couple of years now.

07/14/2009

Dr. Katz is very friendly and thorough. It can be a little tough to get an appointment to see Dr. Katz.

Description of Work
I take my children to see Dr. Andrea G. Katz at Watchung Pediatrics Incorporated as their primary pediatrician. I have been taking my children to see Dr. Katz for the past fourteen years.

07/02/2009

craig B.

I have been taking my children to Watchung Pediatrics since my first child was born 8 years ago. They have always been there whenever I have needed them. If I have an emergency, I can call them and one of the doctors will call me back. They are very caring, concerned, and smart. You can't go wrong with anyone in the group. It is a big group. Everyone is very good. I thought my son needed stitches, but I stopped by there before going to the emergency room. They had just closed, but they still saw him. I didn't have to go to the emergency room, they were able to fix it with glue. I recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
I take my children to Watchung Pediatrics for primary medical care. The last visit was because my son hit his head and we thought he needed stitches.

05/11/2009

He answers my questions, explains things, and is good to me. I don?t have to wait very long at the office. His staff is fine.

Description of Work
Dr. David Levin is my primary care physician. I saw him last year, and I have an upcoming appointment with him. He does general checkups for me and checks my blood pressure.

Category internist

09/08/2008

STUART S.

I really like the pediatrician there, Dr. Knowles. I have one child that has an extensive medical background. She is aware of that child's issues and I don't have to re-explain it over and over again. The facility is nice, they have a well and sick waiting room and they also have walk-in hours in the am and pm after school, which is a plus.

Description of Work
My children were last seen for physicals and immunizations.

Pediatrics - Primary Care
    Primary Care - Internal Medicine
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Pediatrics, Blood draws, Strep Tests, and Nebulizer Treatments, Walk In hours in our Warren and Millburn Offices, in office lab for screening tests,

Chest Xrays, EKGS, and surgery.