Brookside Kennel of Warren

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2005

Animal Boarding Kennels

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Brookside Kennels is very good to my dog. I have no worries about leaving her there for a weekend or a two week vacation. They provide walks and playtime outside the kennel. The people that work there take good care of the animals. The owners are breeders with lots of experience. I would leave my dog there anytime.

06/13/2013

As usual, our experience with Brookside Kennels was great. Our dogs came home happy after staying there for the weekend. We even needed to pick them up during non-business hours and the good folks at BK made a special stop to accommodate our schedule. We wholeheartedly recommend using them!

Description of Work
Kenneled our dogs and clipped their nails.

09/14/2007

Brookside provided us with a very positive boarding experience. I would absolutely use them again because I feel the level of care is there, the staff is really nice, they are sincere with what they are doing, and the prices are pretty decent overall too.

Description of Work
Brookside Kennels boarded my two dogs. They were kept in runs, taken for walks, and played with several times throughout the course of the day. They were also given little potty brakes and play time with other animals. I paid $25 each night and my two dogs stayed there for four days.

09/14/2007

Brookside Kennel of Warren has a very talented groomer. She knows exactly how to groom a Persian cat. She handles our cat very carefully. This place is also a boarding kennel. It is very clean and I think they are very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We took our Persian cat here to be groomed.

Category pet grooming

12/19/2005

HE IS VERY CARING and GENTLE WITH THE ANIMALS. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL and DOWN TO EARTH. THE FACILITIES ARE VERY CLEAN. I DO THINK THEY ARE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE, BUT THAT IS OK.

Description of Work
I TOOK MY DOG THERE TO STAY OVERNIGHT. THEY ALSO GAVE HIM A CHECK-UP.

Category kennels

THIS DOG GOT GROOMED, THIS IS WHY THE COST WAS SO MUCH. OUR DAILY RATE IS ABOUT THE SAME AS THE OTHER KENNELS IN OUR AREA.

Animal boarding, grooming & moving pets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover