Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2017

1010 Haddonfield-Berlin Road Suite 404

Voorhees, NJ 08043

A boutique-style private practice that is committed to you... our client and their family. We specialize in Apraxia, Articulation, Autism, Language Development, PEERS Social Skills Groups and Vocabulary Delays and Disorders....

10/30/2020

Jaime H.

My 4.5 year old son, who has severe apraxia, has been getting speech therapy here since the end of 2018, and in less than 2 years he has gone from not saying anything, to speaking in multi-word sentences. Ellen is patient, kind, and meets him where he is, every session. She makes it fun for him and the progress I have seen has changed our lives.

Description of Work
ongoing speech therapy

Category speech therapy

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this heartfelt review! It has truly been our pleasure and we at Cheerful Chatter are absolutely thrilled to hear how happy your are with the speech therapy he has received. We love forming true partnerships with parents like you and look forward to seeing you both again soon :)

09/13/2019

Caroline K.

I had the good fortune of working under Ellen McSpadden of Cheerful Chatter as a graduate student this summer. Ellen is an extremely passionate and skilled speech-language pathologist. Therapy is tailored to each individual client and is client-driven. This makes her clients interested and engaged in sessions. Also Ellen, herself, is engaging. She’s tough but kind; she has high expectations for her clients and I believe this is a large reason why her clients have the success they do. I saw phenomenal progress in her clients in the less than two months I worked with Ellen. She knows the field inside and out, is highly intelligent, and can work with any child/teenager/young adult with challenges/delays related to language, speech, stuttering (fluency), social aspects of language, and even poor behavior related to these challenges/delays. I STRONGLY recommend Ellen if you have any of these concerns with your young one. My own daughter had language delays/poor articulation and worked with a speech-language pathologist; I wish I had known about Ellen when my daughter was struggling. Also, Ellen’s practice is insanely clean and beautiful; I saw firsthand how much Ellen cleans and the time, effort, and frankly money she spends to give her clients and their families the space and materials needed for effective and enjoyable therapy sessions. I learned so much from Ellen and am thankful every day that she took me on as a student.

Description of Work
speech-language pathology clinical placement

01/02/2019

JOHN G.

My son has been working with Ellen at Cheerful Chatter for almost a year now. Ellen is a wonderful speech language pathologist who is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a very kind, warm, and caring individual who always has a smile on her face and a positive attitude. She always greets my son with lots of enthusiasm to help him have a successful session. Ellen is one of the most engaged providers we have ever worked with. She has taken the time to learn what my son likes and dislikes so that he consistently stays motivated to work hard. She provides a rich learning environment where my son is comfortable and encouraged to have fun while practicing his articulation. Ellen is also a wonderful resource for parents. She is always very patient in answering my many questions, and each week she shows me how to help my son at home. I happily recommend Cheerful Chatter to other families who are looking for a speech therapist that genuinely cares about their children and their language development. My son is making great progress thanks to Ellen and Cheerful Chatter!

Description of Work
Speech therapy

Category speech therapy

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! It truly means a lot to me as both a person and a business owner :)

10/17/2017

Julie M.

AWESOME! Life changing!!! I am looking to do more with Ellen.

Description of Work
Social Skills program for my special needs sons.

Category speech therapy

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write something! It's not everyday that people do and I truly appreciate your thoughts. Even more so, I appreciate your dedication to your family! I have genuinely loved being a part of your lives and hope to continue to help when needed.
    Speech Therapy
    41YS00470800
    New Jersey
    Department of Consumer Affairs
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

We do not offer voice, feeding or swallowing therapy.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services

How is Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services overall rated?

Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services open?

Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services is open:

What payment options does Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services provide

Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Does Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offer free estimates?

Yes, Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offers free project estimates.

Does Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services?

No, Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services does not offer warranties.

What services does Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offer?

Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services offers the following services: We offer individual evaluations and treatment services, as well as PEERS Social Skills Groups for Middle & High School Students and Young Adults (ages 18-30, post high school).

Are there any services Cheerful Chatter Speech-Language Services does not offer?

We do not offer voice, feeding or swallowing therapy.