Montclair Orthodontics LLC

Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

Welcome to the orthodontic practice of Dr. Edward Gold and Dr. Hadley Rubino, specializing in orthodontics for adults and children. Drs. Gold and Rubino are your family orthodontists in Upper Montclair, NJ (New Jersey). Additional contact name - Hadley Rubino....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

01/20/2012

Dr. Edwards' staff is wonderful. His prices are reasonable. I am very happy with Dr. Edwards.

Description of Work
Dr. Edwards put braces on my daughter's teeth.

Category oral surgeons

03/28/2011

He had a great bedside manner that puts this scaredy-cat to ease. The kids had a good experience with him as well. He came in on his day off to fix my son's tooth. And, he recommended a very good orthodontist. Only complaint, his office accidentally billed us twice for the tooth fix.

Description of Work
I had to check "no" for "Would you used this provider/practice again in the future?" because we moved from Jersey to Texas. Otherwise, we would use him! He did general dentistry for my family and me, including some fillings. He also fixed my son's front tooth when he chipped almost half of it off in a bike accident.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

05/04/2010

It went very well.

Description of Work
My son saw him a week ago.

Category oral surgeons

Orthodontics, invisalign, clarity, incognito, ceramic braces, traditional braces, treatment for sleep apnea and TMJ & TMD.

General dentistry.