Accupro Environmental

With Angi since November 2014

4.3

Sierra Construction Group Inc

Sierra Construction Group Inc

**PLEASE NOTE: We are not taking on any new repair work at this time. We are still doing estimates for full roofing and siding jobs. We are a Certainteed SELECT Shinglemaster Company, Certainteed's top level certified roofing credentialed program. This allows us to offer Certainteed SureStart PLUS warranty extensions backing material and labor for up to 50 years. We've been in business for 25 years and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB, never having had a single complaint. We are honest, straightforward and highly skilled. A company you can trust.

03/15/2017

Mark Draper was the forman and did an awesome job working with our proposed budget. He was honest and most of all cared about our satisfaction. I love entertaining and love my home! Thanks a lifetime Mark Draper at Accupro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a full house makeover and they were excellent. I replaced my garage door with a more modern style, complete bathroom renovations, hardwood flooring on 1st floor, all carpet on 2nd, modern LED recessed lighting throughout, kitchen granite counter tops, kitchen tiles and cabinets, LED multi-color under cabinet lighting, converted to open concept, all new electrical, gas conversion, sliding door at deck, laundry room makeover and prep along with some very good consultations throughout the process.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/09/2016

FIRST of all, the construction part of this company is actually called SHOWCASE FLOORING. NOT ACCUPRO ENVIRONMENT! It has been over a week since estimate and I havent heard one thing from them. No correspondence. NO estimate. Make sure you all read the bad reviews on this company on angieslist.com! Take it to heart.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would not have even showed on the day of estimate if I hadnt called office after being 45 minutes late. Then a guy finally showed over 1 hour late after that.

CATEGORY roofing