Rednor Risi Family Medicine

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine

Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

03/29/2014

Dr. rednor spends the time getting to know you and the medical problem that you have. He truly wants to help you. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

03/27/2013

I was extremely happy with my appointment overall, and would highly recommend Dr. Risi to anyone looking for a primary care physician!

Description of Work
I recently moved to the Trenton, NJ area and was due for an annual check-up, and picked Dr Risi as he is close to my new home. I was seen right away at my appointment time, the nurse took my blood pressure etc. immediately, and I only had to wait a few minutes for the doctor to come in. He was both pleasant and polite the whole time, and I did not feel like he was rushing to get to the next appointment or giving me cursory answers. He really listened to me and took his time, which was nice.

02/05/2013

I use both doctors and they are, by far, the best. They are professional, straightforward and on top of everything. We just connect and my fiancee uses them too. It is a great place to go; they are caring, which is great.

Description of Work
Rednor Risi Family Medicine is my primary care physician.

09/30/2011

I am very happy with him. He also helps my husband with high blood pressure. He is very caring about you as an individual. I really like him. He is very conservative medically with you. He doesn't prescribe things that aren't necessary. He is always there for you. If you have a question you can leave a message and he will get back to you. His office manager Marci is wonderful too!

Description of Work
He is our primary physician. We have gone to him for over 30 years.

Family practice.