Mukaram Gazi MD

With Angi since October 2008

1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Ste 101

Trenton, NJ 08690

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/30/2014

Marie M.

My husband had a prostate cancer treatment with Dr. Kim and they did it robotically. My husband spent the next few years with incontinence and no one seem to help him. Finally, I found Dr. Gazi. I called him and my husband went through three procedures. The fourth one worked and it was dry. If he examines my husband, he brings him in his office. He sketches what he is going to do. He made us understand. He was very, very nice and outstanding, and excellent.

Description of Work
Dr. Mukaram Gazi was my husband’s urologist and gave him a surgery.

Category urologist

06/26/2009

BILL K.

It is difficult to find a specialist in your area that you like, and I believe that he is the best in his field in South Jersey. He knows what he is talking about and he explains everything thoroughly. I have been very happy with him.

Description of Work
I see him annually for colonoscopies and other tests.

Category urologist