Tool Time Auto Service LLC

Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories
Auto Radiators
Auto Towing

Tool Time Auto Service LLC was opened in 1996. It is partnership. We started with only 3000.00 dollars and basic hand tools. We were a part time business for six months. Then we went to full time. Today we have state of the art equipment and are still going strong. We are now a fixture in the Toms River NJ area....

02/21/2020

The owners are great and very helpful. They take care of you and they do excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We have been going to them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. It is very important to stay in touch with how my company is perceived. I always want to put out the best possible product and service. Mike

02/02/2016

Description of Work
Excellent service - you feel the owner is very trustworthy never suggests doing work that is not necessary. Very good mechanics.

Category transmission repair

09/14/2007

Tool Time Automotive Service is honest and fair. They do good quality work, but it doesn't come cheap. The people here are professional and courteous and they try to get you in on time. They are very convenient to find.

Description of Work
I took my 2001 Hyundai here to have a new transmission put in.

Category transmission repair

Tires, Brakes, Tune ups, Engine work, Transmission, Alignments, Diagnostic work, NJ State Inspection, NJ Emissions Repair. "If it is between the bumpers we will fix it."

Auto Body and Detailing