Lucenti & Sons, LLC

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

94 Tamarack Trail

Stockholm, NJ 07460

We are a family owned and operated business. For over 15 years we have been supplying you, your neighbors and area businesses with garage doors, operators and reliable services. Our estimates are always free and there is never a charge to haul away your old doors. We offer the highest quality products and services at fair prices! Our residential doors come with a lifetime rust replacement warranty and include a 1 year service warranty. We feature a full line of residential garage doors and openers including; Amarr, C.H.I., Clopay, Pro-Series, Endura, Haas, Lift-Master and many others. All calls, estimates and work performed is always handled and overseen personally and professionally by the owner, Bill Lucenti. GIVE US A CALL - you have nothing to lose....

garage doors (421)concrete repair (2)

08/16/2021

He did an excellent job and it was so seamless. He was very professional. It was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
He fixed my jammed garage door.

Work Completed On 08/16/2015

05/15/2021

Mr. Lucenti and his son were prompt, communicative and provided outstanding work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage Door & Track System Installation

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

02/25/2021

Very good. I was so happy his work. The new garage door he installed looks so nice. His work was so professional.

Description of Work
Replaced a garage door.

Category concrete repair,garage doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

01/27/2021

I asked him if $2500 would work for the final price and he said yes, misplaced invoice. when he finished the work he said it was $3000. He took the check and was going to look for the original invoice. He then cashed the check and now said that he will write me a new invoice instead of locating the original to prove it was only $2500. He also took off with two of my garage door openers. He was per...

Description of Work
Installed two garage doors and openers

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

11/25/2020

After waiting a few weeks for the material, finally Bill and assistant (Jeff) arrived right on time. They both were kind and helpful answering any questions we had whilst working on our installation. The work was completed and all the old stuff taken away with them. A very good experience. I recommend Lucenti to anyone needing door replacement or just a repair.

Description of Work
Total new garage doors with a new opener in bay2.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/19/2020

Fantastic- I submitted a request in the evening, received a texted response same evening, and by morning had a visit, quote, and repair done by 10:30 AM! And super fair price!

Description of Work
A broken garage door spring.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Thank You for the review Mr [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure speaking to you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.Thanks again Bill Lucenti

10/17/2020

We first asked for villa help when one of our garage doors failed while we were out of the house. He came promptly and fixed. Since the. We have had our entire garage doors and openers replaced by Bill. He’s been very responsive and precise in his work. He clearly knows his stuff. I’d hire Bill again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Replace garage doors and openers

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

05/20/2020

Bill is very friendly and installed is a new lift master with new rollers and sensors and assisted my family and I in learning how to use the new system. While we were finishing learning about the app options and what all the buttons did my mother & I forgot to ask about the keypad to be installed which was part of Bill’s initial estimate. He left for the day after we realized he was supposed to i...

Description of Work
Replacing garage door opener, adding new keypad, adding new sensors and new wheels for existing garage door.

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review and also I did email you back that I would let you know when I would be coming back to install the keypad . and as far as knot returning phone calls I dealt with you via emails and text messages so if someone needed to get in touch with just simply leave a voice message and I will return the call if you are returning to multiple calls in a row from...

01/13/2020

Bill Lucenti call me and told me that he was going to come in 1 half an hour. Instead, he just disappeared. I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Replacement of remote and possibly some maintenance.

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

12/19/2019

Bill came and took care of the problem. He analyzed the issue and fixed it. I have 2 garage doors, he even looked at the 2nd garage door at my request and fine tuned it after I had already paid him for the original repair at no additional cost. Very reasonable in terms of cost.

Description of Work
fix broken garage door

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

Installations, Sales & Service - Residential & Commercial Overhead Doors & Openers

Install - entry doors, storm doors & windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal