Shore Insulation

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Shore Insulation, a New Jersey ( NJ ) insulation contractor, is experienced in using blown cellulose and spray foam insulation and no job is too big. We take the same care and pride in our workmanship as we do when we insulate our own mother's house. FREE ESTIMATES AND INSPECTIONS! Insulation is an investment and a smart one. You will immediately start saving money on your utility bills the day we upgrade your home....

Gateway Home Inspection Services provides a wide range of additional services to help aid in the home buying process. Scheduling an inspection with Gateway Home Inspection Services is a seamless and easy way to get the inspection you need. Our convenient services let you schedule a home inspection when it is best for you. Please reach out to us directly at 732-788-3060.

Choosing the right home is a big decision. We'll be there for you to help you feel confident in your whatever choice you make. Licensed home inspector and radon measurement technician based out of Oakhurst, NJ. Servicing the entire state of NJ.

"Hi. I'm Steve Cmielewski. Buying or selling a house is a big deal. I want to make sure that your property is free of any major real estate problems or defects..." I invite you to come out with me on the inspection so I can 'introduce' you to the home you potentially may be purchasing. This also gives you the opportunity to ask questions as we come across any issues together.

09/09/2019

Shore Insulation performed in an exceptional manner. They scheduled the work to coordinate with other contractors, performed the work professionally and efficiently, and left the work site in good condition.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation in an addition.

05/06/2019

Roberto Pech provided an estimate within a couple days of my first contacting them. After getting several quotes I chose to move forward with his team at Shore Insulation. They were on-time, professional, took care to not track dirt around the house and did an excellent job taking care of our attic insulation needs. I would highly recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Attic - closed-cell spray foam insulation

09/04/2017

Came immediately for the quote, gave me an amazingly great price and came shortly after. Job was well-done and the workers were very neat and friendly.

Description of Work
Total insulation job on an unfinished second story older home.

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed], It sounds like you had work done by a great company but we weren't the ones that did the work. I just wanted to let you know that so you can review the correct company. Thank you. Jennifer Office Manager

11/14/2016

Very professional company from A-Z. Explained product very well, sent quote, answered questions, worked with us on a plan B and once we signed contract, came right out and did work super efficiently. Product seems great and we can't wait to see colder weather now. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Pulled old insulation out of attic and foam insulated roof and gable end.

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you were pleased with our company. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Jennifer DeConie Office Manager

11/14/2016

Excellent company. They came right away to give me an estimate, they worked with me to schedule the job, and came to do the job on time, they did it fast, and were very clean and professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
crawl space Close cell insulation

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for much for taking the time to write a review for our company. We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with Shore Insulation and appreciate that you would recommend us to others. If we can do anything to help you in the future don't hesitate to contract us. Jennifer DeConie Office Manager

Blown Cellulose, Pipe Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation, Soundproofing - Thermal Insulation, Crawlspaces - Fireproofing Services, Boiler & Steam Pipe Insulation