Atey Auto Body Inc

Auto Painting
Auto Glass
Auto Accessories
Auto Detailing

We are Bergen county's #1 automotive collision shop.We are a full service shop,we will help you from a minor ding to a accident.We will also help you with the claims process, from contacting the insurance company to having the vehicle inspected and then doing the repairs.You could leave the process in our hands and we will take care of everything. Give us a call....

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

08/27/2015

Description of Work

Category auto body repair

07/15/2012

I am happy with the quality of work done on the car. The quote from ATEY was higher by around 20% from other auto body shops in the area but I wanted a very good job done on the car and I believe I got that.

Description of Work
Dent Removal and painting.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Collision repair-glass replacement, door glass repair-custom paint on cars, motorcycles-restorations & photo inspections for Insurance company.