Times Siding Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2010

13 Gates Rd

Somerville, NJ 08876

Free estimates, Deal direct with owner, Coupons, Member BBB A+ highest rating. Times Siding has been in bussiness for 30 years. Times uses the finest materials from Andersen, Alside, Certainteed, Royal, James Hardie, ect.. Times has the design experts to make your project a step above the rest. Remember, give Times Siding a call for all your exterior needs....

02/02/2019

lar P.

perfectly - fine craftsmanship by his professional crew - everything looks wonderful - completed on time and within budget

Description of Work
sided my house, installed new roof and gutters, installed one new window and door

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

07/08/2017

lar P.

excellent! - I should share that before Times Siding did my house, Dean Carman/Time's Siding roofed, sided and replaced all the windows at my brother's house - roofed, sided and replaced all the windows at my mother-in-law's house - has done the roof and windows at my mom's house. Additionally, I've now recommended him to at least a half dozen co-workers and friends, and every one of them has thanked me for it. Personally, I like the fact that I always deal directly with Dean with any questions I might have (and I ask a lot of questions), and that he's always available. He gave me a great/affordable price and his workers are truly second to none with the quality of work they do (I also am a perfectionist). Additionally, the fact that he knew the building codes came in handy on a couple of jobs for other friends/family.

Description of Work
we needed a new roof and siding (first time sided, cedar wood before) . . oh and a new front door and gutters . . and one new picture window to replace skylight (owner's idea - great idea to keep sunlight in house on stairs) . . and he sub'ed out stone work on both sides of front of house

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

11/10/2016

janet T.

Went seamlessly. Took a little while to get on Dean's calendar, but once the job started, everything flew. Men showed up on a Wednesday and were done by the following Friday. Came every day at 7:15 except for 1 rain day (Dean let us know they wouldn't be coming that day). Dean was a pleasure to work with as were his men.

Description of Work
Siding entire house and replaced a bay window and 5 smaller windows

Category siding,replacement windows

06/15/2016

Kent S.

It went very well. I thought they did a great job.

Description of Work
They replaced some windows and repaired some siding.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/23/2015

Kenneth P.

Contractor was mildly aggressive trying to sell me more work than I wanted. Verbally quoted me one price at $4000 and then 2 months later quoted me $2000 more after I decided not to get additional work done he thought he was going to get. Professional crew, nice work, they were done in 4 hours. Left excess materials on my property and I had the hassle of getting rid of the unused construction material. Additional work was done by his subcontractor and some of that work had to be redone 8 months later. And I got charged to fix the material failure that would not have occurred if heavier duty material had been installed by the subcontractor. I felt like I paid too much money and got hoodwinked. He does do good work, however, the guy is a little too "slick" for me.

Description of Work
Did some vinyl work on my house

Category siding

02/12/2015

Pam D.

It was wonderful. Dean, the owner, explained everything. He did a walk through and came back with an estimate. He walked us through exactly what was going to happen. We have a lot of different windows and he gave suggestions. He brought 6 guys and each had their own job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were here at 7 am and finished at 6 pm. They finished in one day. The price was about the same as other companies. We are going to use them in the spring for doors.

Description of Work
They replaced 32 windows.

Category replacement windows

07/26/2013

Joan A L.

They came right away, got the job done, and left. They were good.

Description of Work
We had new gutters put in by Times Siding Inc.

Category gutter repair

06/21/2013

Jessica A.

The guy that came out was responsive and he answered all our questions. They're pretty much everything but we're still trying to figure out exactly what we can go with the project but he was very good.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Times Siding Inc for some window replacement.

Category replacement windows

08/02/2012

Philip G.

They did an excellent job for me. I have actually recommended them to a friend and I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We did used Times Siding for our windows.

Category siding

07/19/2012

walter S.

The job was done in Febuary of 2012. The work was done properly and in timely manner. No gripes. I would recommend Times Siding to a friend and expect him to still be my friend after he had the work done. What more can you say?

Description of Work
Replaced the siding, lower windows, gutters and patio slider door. Work was done in a timely professional manner. Very pleased with the crew that did the work. They were hard workers that took pride in the finished product. I highly recommend anyone considering having this type of work done to talk to Dean Carman at Times siding. Properity owner Walter Struble

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Down Under Waterproofing, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been providing basement waterproofing, foundation and structural repair, basement finishing, stucco, retaining walls and masonry services. to the New Jersey amd Eastern Pennsylvania areas since 2006. As a fully qualified, licensed and insured waterproofing contractor with over 2000 satisfied customers, we enjoy an excellent reputation and employ only the most effective and widely accepted methods in the industry.

Offers by Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair on Angi
    Classical Pavers

Classical Pavers serves both New Jersey and New York in the Tri-state area. We are masonry contractor company that specializes in the installation of outdoor living areas including paver driveways, walkways, patios, steps, stoops, retaining walls, culture stone, and fire pits. We are fully insured.

Offers by Classical Pavers on Angi
    American Home Remodeling Inc

American Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service remodeling and renovation company. You will work directly with an owner from the initial estimate process to the completion of your job! We offer complete home services with over 40 years of remodeling experience. We have completed thousands of projects with one simple goal: quality workmanship and great prices. We have an experienced team who specialize in premium product lines for roofing replacement, Vinyl siding and insulation, replacement windows, masonry walkways and patios, stone and brick face, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and more. We offer 100% Financing with various different programs tailored to your budget and needs. At American Home we take great pride in our work and are completely committed to customer satisfaction! American Home Remodeling is licensed and fully insured in New Jersey and parts of New York to operate as a home remodeling company. Our licenses include The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and a registration with The New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Division of Consumer Affairs. We respectfully ask when scheduling an estimate that all homeowners please be present. Our reasoning is due to our estimates being concise, descriptive, and hopefully educational in the home remodeling field. We feel when researching a home improvement contractor, allowing us to interact and provide information to all parties involved works best! Thank you for giving American Home Remodeling the opportunity to be considered as your next home improvement specialist! We will work hard to earn your business and look forward to servicing you on your next home project!

Check, Financing Available
    $50

Siding, windows, doors, siding repairs, insulation, vinyl rails.

Glass repair.